Topics

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Topics

Kemi
Hi Maryam,
thank you for the poll. i would love to have a class devoted to galactic history. every topic so far has been wonderful and right.on.time. !
lots of love <3

Re: Topics

dulcie
😊 I would love to hear more information about plant medicine and allies!

Re: Topics

Rhea
hullo!

i second galactic history!
and would also love a class or two dedicated to the Heart center(s) (opening, knowing, letting it lead, etc)

thank you [<3]
warmth and peace to you

Re: Topics

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Maryam <3

I will like to learn about the galatic history too and how earth descended as well as sound healing.

With so much love,

Jazmin

Re: Topics

tamara
Hi Maryam :)

I would love to have a class dedicated to angels and also a class focused on dream work and interpretation.

Re: Topics

hanna
So very much excited, all of the classes continue to be wonderful - each one has been my favorite.

I’d love to hear more about your superpower of recognizing truth and reading in-between the lines, and how you strengthened that skill with different situations, people, context, etc. Also about the numerous healing modalities you’ve explored (what they were about and your experience in how they worked or how they didn’t), lucid dreaming dream work and/or astral projection, plant medicine, sacred geometry, kundalini energy/kundalini yoga, anything related to the divine feminine or masculine, the different orders of angles, and galactic history.

I hope that's helpful. Thank you, so much love!

Re: Topics

azia
I second plant medicine and also sound healing.

Re: Topics

AnyaWilloughby
I would love to see classes on plant medicine and past life regression. For past life regression, specifically if/how we can do it on our own.

Re: Topics

Danielle Nicole
Hi  Maryam,
I would love to have some classes that focused galactic history, past life regression, ancestral healing, angels, spirit guides or dreams.

But honestly, I am totally open to whatever you what to share :)

Re: Topics

Dhiyanah
 Ooh classes on plant medicine and galactic history, yes please!
<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: Topics

nneka
I would also like to learn more about galactic history/star seeds, plant medicine, past life regression, and angels, spirit guides, and ascended masters. Thanks for the poll!

Re: Topics

Tiffany
I would also like to here more about plant medicine and sound healing

Re: Topics

Nneka
Hello! Inspired by your recent tweets, Maryam, it would also be cool to learn more about sacred sights around the world and the practices to honor those lands and their energies. :)

Re: Topics

Sabrina Madsen
Hello :)

I would say ~ more classes on sacred sexuality /pleasure as prayer, sound healing, interdimensional travel, star seeds, grid keepers, plant spirit medicine, and creative visualization <333

Re: Topics

Sabrina
Going with the flow / being in the receptive mode :)

Re: Topics

Danielle Nicole
I know this may not apply to everyone but I would a class that focused on parenting.

Re: Topics

Sesalli
Plant Medicine & connection to plants/flowers

Tapping into listen to your guides, channeling vs intuition

Re: Topics

Katrina
Hello! Lots of great ideas :) I definitely resonated with galactic history and plant medicine for sure, especially learning more about their energy and emotional/spiritual/mental nature.

I remember some time back you had mentioned how marijuana can affect the adrenals and I was so interested to learn more about your journey and what I might be able to do to reverse these effects and of course overcome the excessive use.

Re: Topics

salome
Hi :-)
this is very niche and specific, im preparing for my first ramadan my friends were giving me the 101 and brought up how bleeding breaks fast. So Im curious to hear about menstration and how it relates to ritual/devotion without the dogma.
oh! and i would love anything more on sacred sexuality and ancestral work <3

I love you all

endless gratitude
123