Topics

Re: Topics

Evelyn K
I JUST realized this topic is 2 years old. LOL.

Re: Topics

Becky
Hi Maryam,

First, I am incredibly grateful for all the energy you've put into building this community and especially into your classes. They are a joy to watch. If they weren't, I would NEVER spend 2 hrs watching them (ha). I swear, I see 2:17 on the video and I'm like "oh, this is going to be juicy! I've finally made it to a live class and community meetings in the last few months (a gift of The Rona), and I experience a wonderful, tangible feeling of connectedness and acceptance and support. So thank you!!

Now to your question:
I have not remotely made it through your current course catalog, but I'm really interested in the upcoming classes on "wokeness" and exploring societal power from an energetic perspective.

One class I'd go straight to if it were there is one on sexuality. Fantasies, shame, working with that chakra, transmutation, etc., etc., etc.

So far as parenting goes, my ideal would be to participate in a practice/support group vs. a "class" -- it is my guess that in this group there are many parents who have found practices that support them in really positive ways (from various attachment philosophies to collaborative problem-solving to nonviolent communication, etc) and it would be great to share and discuss those from a perspective of energetic sovereignty, support, and boundaries. Then when we've got something we're struggling with, we'd have a support group where we could BEGIN with the energy dynamics and *then* move to the practical approaches that might be most helpful.

Sat nam,
Becky

Re: Topics

Becky
OMG, I didn't even look at that. I just replied. LOL

Proof time isn't linear. :)

Re: Topics

vika
- Plant Medicine / Flower & Herbal teas
- Parenting / breaking cycles and redesigning DNA
- Energetic Chords (+removal)
- Dream Interpretation / Past Life Regression
- How to play Social Media like the game it is

Re: Topics

Steffi
Hi Maryam and Vibes Team;)

So excited for the fall !!
And I second that suggestion :
A Course on Galactic History!
Sounds like fun!!!!!!

Warm greetings
Steffi

Re: Topics

Laurette
I would love the topics of connecting to the womb and anything related such as womb religions/history, more sacred sexuality, pleasure as prayer, cultivating joy, more on angels/angelic realm, and the elementals/how to connect with them.

So much gratitude, thank you!

Re: Topics

Candace
I’d be interested in a class on clarity and dealing with overwhelm.

Re: Topics

zahraw
i second 1) sound and 2) sacred sexuality.  i know nothing about the second and would love to hear more.

Re: Topics

Amber Majik
I would be so excited to have a class dedicated to ancestral healing so to support my own work with ancestry work.

Re: Topics

Laylaa
stepping into power/purpose !!!

Re: Topics

Morgan
Energy healing through music would be great!

Re: Topics

Jessica S.
Hey maryam!

Can we have a class on shadow work and what that actually looks like. Please and thank you
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Topics

Morgan
How about public speaking...and more on creative visualization

Re: Topics

tamara tashna
I second this ! Love using sound healing.

Re: Topics

Morgan
Healing sexual trauma in the body and mind ... how to release trauma from your body ... if it was already a class for this please send my way!!!

Re: Topics

Katrina Scarlett
I would love to see a class on conscious parenting, for my future babies.

Re: Topics

Emryss
I've enjoyed all the topics.

I'd like to learn more about: