Topics

Re: Topics

Trisha
I second the 'parenting' class. Currently maneuvering through parenthood in a way that's so different than anything I've witnessed myself in this lifetime. ❤

Re: Topics

Aprile
Hi! I’m late to the party but yes dreams, galactic history and plant meds are my main interests too. I’m so excited about to what’s ahead for us. ♥️

Re: Topics

Gabriela
I would absolutely love a parenting class because I am a new mother.
Thank you so much for your service!

Re: Topics

Marissa
Echoing what everyone has said, I'd love to learn more about galactic history, sacred geometry, sound healing, and plant medicine.

Love thanks and blessings! <3

Re: Topics

Irene
Lemme amplify the call for plant medicine! :) It's one of the areas of healing that I have been resistant to -- maybe because I haven't felt very connected to nature in my adult life... but a few recent experiences in gardens and the forest and the mountains with people who were very knowledgeable about the land have really led me to crave more of that information. So grateful you are able to share this knowledge with us! <3

Re: Topics

Karina
I know this is soo late.

Wondering if there will be any classes on sexual energy. Since I've been in classes and paying attention/ working on mastering my energy, I've noticed that sexual energy is the most powerful. This is difficult in relationships or casual sexual relationships.  Question has been coming up for me: How to use or redirect this energy into something powerful and not let it overpower me?  I hear M always mention sex/creative energy...

Anyone else interested in this topic, or was there a session I missed where M goes into depth? Or any book suggestions??

Thanks!
Karina

Re: Topics

Binta
Thank you for for the poll option! I would love more plant medicine teachings as well as sacred sexuality teachings. I am also very interested in learning more about how to utilize the energy/ sacredness of menstruation for the highest good. With Gratitude.
Kat

Re: Topics

Kat
Hey there, thank you for this. If you are still building out the curriculum, yes plant medicine, galactic history, and (self) forgiveness work

Re: Topics

Sami
Plant medicine and galactic history

Re: Topics

Marissa Thompson
I would love to see topics related to body work and repairing the nervous system. I know you’ve mentioned it in other videos but a deep dive into ways to repair and release trapped emotions/energy that have been stored in the body over time would be lovely. Much love!

Re: Topics

Briana

Other class ideas I'd love to see you teach/ or just get your opinions on:
- Star families, origins, galactic everything
- Astral Travel
- Dream Translations
- Sacred Numbers and Geometry
- Light Language
- Connection with our Star Family
- The importance of connection with the land (sacred locations around the world)
- Sacred Relationships + Sexuality
- Chakras (not the baseline stuff, going deeper)
- Fortifying our aura, etheric, astral fields
- Healing Modalities

Re: Topics

Sami
I like Marissa's idea about repairing the nervous system. Would love to discuss that! Thanks.

Re: Topics

bintsassi
I would love to learn about the enneagram from you! Thanks for all you do, you're helping me so much! Spirit Bless!

Re: Topics

Shynasty
I would love to learn about all of these but my top picks are 'astral travel','sacred numbers and geometry', 'chakras','fortifying our aura' and 'healing modalities'. Thank you!

Re: Topics

Racheal.
I second that! ☺️
How to start dreaming if you are not currently dreaming.

Re: Topics

lilly
two years late here but.... BOUNDARIES!

Re: Topics

Mary
Topics surrounding

- the afterlife
- sacred geometry
- the galactic war
- how to release the dogma of working hard
- having fairies visit

Thank you

Re: Topics

bree
Hi Maryam!

I would be interested in learning more on past life regression, creating sacred space, telepathic communication ( in a video you mentioned your higher self was commincating with another persons higher self even though you guys were in separation), and plant allies.

Thank you<3

Re: Topics

CierraMadison
Thank you for asking!
I would love to hear more about dream work/interpretation as well. Dreams have been very vivid and poignant, but the books I’ve read on it haven’t completely helped me navigate.

I also second a course on sexuality.
I know you are divinely guided, however & trust that whatever comes up will be perfect.

Re: Topics

Evelyn K
Hi Maryam,

Thank you for considering our topic requests. I thought of 2 themes. It'd be cool if there were classes about: TIME and COLOR FREQUENCIES.

I thought of time, because I recall you mentioning in several (archived) classes that the past, present and future are happening simultaneously. Taya Ma, in The Universe Is Your Mirror 2.0, mentioned that we don't always have to follow linear timeframes in our moment-to-moment-- there are alternatives. An expansion of these ideas would be so neat.

I also thought of color frequencies, cause as we all likely know colors are everywhere in the physical realm (flowers / clothes / etc.) and in the nonphysical (creative visualization / seeing auras / etc). Maybe learning how colors can support our energy work could be cool.

I appreciate you considering all of our ideas!
123