Accountability Group Thread

Irene
This is exciting! :)

It seems like there is interest in connecting with each other on a more personal level and focusing in on certain topics.

If you are interested in an accountability partner/group, here are the instructions for this thread:

1. Let’s keep this very short and sweet! Simply post a list of a few major topics/overall goals you are most interested in achieving throughout this class.

2. Provide your email or social media contact info.

3. Optional: Provide a link to your post in the wonderful “introduce yourself thread” (if you go to your post —> click the “More” link on the right hand side” —> click “permalink” I believe this will provide a link you can copy and paste).

4. Scroll through this thread, find your like minded people and start connecting :)

5. You can all decide how you want to structure your accountability groups — whether you want it to be more of like a book club/discussion group, or a support group or a mastermind/ goal oriented group. I have some resources to share on mastermind groups I will post below.

Happy connecting!

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Irene
Accountability group ideas:

Hey everyone! As mentioned before these "accountability groups" are very open ended and could even just become virtual book clubs, or solely connect via email, but for those of you who want to meet or skype and directly address challenges/issues, you may be interested in a women's circle/mastermind group.

Here is what Hasnaa shared on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/maryamhasnaa/starting-a-womens-healing-circle

In addition, there are a ton of resources online for women's circles and mastermind groups (many of them are very corporate-y, but feel free to just ignore that part lol):

http://www.gatherthewomen.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Guidelines-in-How-to-Form-a-Circle1.pdf (page 1)

http://www.women-at-heart.com/Mastermind-Empowerment-Circles-09.pdf (page 3)

http://www.fwii.net/profiles/blogs/guidelines-for-talking-healing-and-sharing-circles-and-principles (wordy, but valuable-- a bedtime read lol)

http://christinekane.com/7-real-life-tips-for-creating-a-successful-mastermind-group/ (a little corporate-y but there are gems in here)

In general some things to consider:

-Group size: smaller is usually better
-How you want to communicate (e.g. email, skype, social media, etc.)
-How often you will communicate *
-How long each meeting is
-Themes (e.g. starting with a discussion question or book passage as hasnaa mentions in her recording)
-Rotating the facilitator each time is an option**

*consistent attendance will lead to a more powerful and transformative experience :)
**the facilitator may want to send a reminder for each gathering to confirm who is attending

The mastermind portion of the meeting (if you choose to include it) is usually when anyone in the group has a chance to ask for advice on one area they are stuck.

When you are in the mastermind:
-Everyone should get equal time (e.g. 5 minutes for the questioner to describe the challenge and then 15 minutes of feedback from people in the group)
-Feedback should be worded more like questions than suggestions (e.g. ask open ended questions starting with who/what/where/when/why/how/clarification questions vs. giving advice)
-No judgements! Try to be as neutral as possible

Not everyone in the group needs to mastermind each time (or at all!), nor does everyone need to respond if they don't feel like they can, no pressure either way.

I am happy to clarify any questions because I have been a part of one before! Otherwise if you already had a vision in mind for how you'd like to connect with each other, proceed as usual. This is simply a resource share.

Love to you all!

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Danielle Nicole
Is anyone still interested in taking part in the accountability group?

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Jenna Dorce
I'm interested!

Re: Accountability Group Thread

tamara
I'm also interested. :)

I'm currently focused on:

1. The further development of my intuition and gifts - I've been practicing with oracle cards to help strengthen my intuition
2. Angels
3. Ascension / New Earth
4. Timeline jumping
5. Deepening my yoga practice
6. Reiki (and other energy healing practices) - I was attuned to three levels a few months ago, but have lapsed in working with the energy.

I would love to talk to anyone who needs a study / accountability buddy in all things NES related. My email address is tamwritesfiction@gmail.com.

Re: Accountability Group Thread

tamara
I forgot to mention I'm also studying my Akashic Records.

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Irene
y'all I'm lurking lol because funny enough, when I created this thread I honestly didn't know if I could add another commitment to my schedule but I might be inspired by all of you!

For now I'm not going to commit to any regular meetings, but feel free to email me about any and all things NES: I'm at inkannyo@gmail.com

Right now I'm especially interested in:

dream magic
chakra balancing
auric shielding/energetic boundaries (!!!)

and I am pretty skilled at journaling and prayer -- or at least they have been effective for me -- and would be happy to share ideas.

Finally I have been craving conversations about the intersections of spirituality, magic and activism and would love to chat about that!

Some more about me here: http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p116.html

I will continue lurking for now ;) and welcome any messages and I will talk to you all soon in class :)

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Jenna Dorce
I'm right there with you Irene lol! I want to be fully committed and am not sure how this would work for me, but I am open to however this may play out.

I'm interested in everything lol! And am active in what Tamara/you have mentioned except for Akashic Records, I personally would like to see how I can incorporate more tools e.g. crystals, tuning, sound healing, chimes, invocation/spells/mantras, altars, animal medicine into my practices. I love crystals so much and I have a ton, I just never actively work with them, outside of carrying a few on me when I need an energy aide. And I'm new to sound healing but am absolutely fascinated and want to know more.

I could sit here and right a long dissertation on all the things I'm interested in exploring in but I simply want to actively work with the material tools we have in this plane. I've been in communion with Angels, Spirit Guides but I would love to have a much more active relationship with them, as well as identifying who all they are. So far, I know Metatron, Quan Yi, & Jesus/(Yahshua - I was corrected as I was typing lol), but I know there are more present.

I also want to know more about my celestial lineage. I feel a deep pull toward the Avian/Arcturian peoples but there isn't very much that I've found online at least. I did a birth chart and it wasn't enough information, didn't resonate as much I thought it would. There are some books I want to get into but can't recall right now. I linked this group to my email, so that's about as active as I can be in this conversation for now, but am I always open to more.

Oh and the Goddess/Isis lineage, I've been called to this information as well and want to know more. Funny enough the little bit of research I did on the avians, suggested Horus (Brother/Son of Isis? Not sure), was an Avian humanoid.

Peace ya'll! Hope everyone is having a light-filled day. <3

Jenna Dorcé

Creator – Healer - Teacher

678-531-3279

XS Playhouse

The universe will act in accordance with whom The Creator has called you to be.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 8:44 PM, Irene [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
y'all I'm lurking lol because funny enough, when I created this thread I honestly didn't know if I could add another commitment to my schedule but I might be inspired by all of you!

For now I'm not going to commit to any regular meetings, but feel free to email me about any and all things NES: I'm at [hidden email]

Right now I'm especially interested in:

dream magic
chakra balancing
auric shielding/energetic boundaries (!!!)

and I am pretty skilled at journaling and prayer -- or at least they have been effective for me -- and would be happy to share ideas.

Finally I have been craving conversations about the intersections of spirituality, magic and activism and would love to chat about that!

Some more about me here: http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p116.html

I will continue lurking for now ;) and welcome any messages and I will talk to you all soon in class :)

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Accountability-Group-Thread-tp183p247.html
To unsubscribe from Accountability Group Thread, click here.
NAML

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Hanna
I absolutely love this, thank you (!) I'm definitely interested

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Danielle Nicole
I have been lurking on this thread, hoping someone would start it up because I dont know what this will require tkme wise. I have no idea what would work best but I do think it is a great idea to further connect with one another.

My interests lie in pretty much everything that everyone has said. I am pretty much a sponge at this point, trying to soak up as much as I can!

So with that being said, what works best for everyone in regards to communication? Do we want start with accountability partners, or keep it open as a group? What topics would we like to focus on?

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Shai Nicole
Hi everyone, I'm Shai - pronounced shy (:

I've been meaning to sign up for new earth mystery school and finally did it last week!

Certainly interested in this accountability group. So far, it looks like we have 9 people interested (w/ varying commitments). What a great start! Should we start by making a list of topics? We could share links and information about them and start some great discussions.

So far our interests are:

reiki
chakra balancing
auric shielding/energetic boundaries
developing intuitive gifts
dream magic
timeline jumping
angels and spirit guides
ascension
yoga
crystals
spells/mantras
altars
sound healing

I'm interested in all of these and have been working with crystals, spells, and chakra balancing.

Google hangouts and skype offer group video chats for up to 10 people. i prefer those, what method do you all prefer? We could definitely stick with email, etc but i don't think it would flow as easily as video.

I'm soooo very excited! Let's get this going!
❁❁❁ bless

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Hanna
I love the idea of having it become a healing (and learning) circle, like the one Maryaam talks about in the soundcloud post, so if we want to do something like that maybe once a month, skype or google hangouts would probably be best

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Jenna Dorce
Greetings Lovelies!

Google hangout sounds clutch! I also like the once a month idea but am also open to active conversations in a group thread, like this one in relation to the topics Shai mentioned above. <3

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:35 PM, Hanna [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I love the idea of having it become a healing (and learning) circle, like the one Maryaam talks about in the soundcloud post, so if we want to do something like that maybe once a month, skype or google hangouts would probably be best

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Accountability-Group-Thread-tp183p260.html
To unsubscribe from Accountability Group Thread, click here.
NAML

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Jannah
This definitely sounds like a fantastic idea!

I'm interested in yoga, sound healing, plant medicine, chakra balancing, energetic boundaries, crystals and the intersection of science and psychology w/ each of these.

Here's some more about me here: http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p262.html

I would love to talk to/share information and journal articles with anyone interested in these things! My email is madyunja@vcu.edu

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Danielle Nicole
I am fine with Google Hangout or Skype, and once a month sounds good to me. Who would like to start as facilitator?

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Danielle Nicole
My email is ms.dmaddox@gmail.com

email: shai.nicole.creates@gmail.com
IG: @ssedd0g (personal, with a zero) & @shai.nicole.creates (art page)
Twitter: @ShaiNicoleArt

my intro is here: http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p284.html

I'm interested in all the topics we've listed so far, especially crystals, plant medicine, timeline jumping, dreams, energetic boundaries, and spirit guides. I'm open to once a month meetings or any discussions really.
❁❁❁ bless

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Jenna Dorce
Here's my intro as well!

and my email [hidden email]
ig: @xreationstation/I have a personal (@jennadorce) but I am very rarely on IG unless I'm posting videos/artwork to XS IG and am overall working toward moving away from personal posting all together hehe!
twitter: @xreationstation avid re-tweeter lol

Wishing everyone a harmonious and productive week! <3

Jenna Dorcé

Creator – Healer - Teacher

678-531-3279

XS Playhouse

The universe will act in accordance with whom The Creator has called you to be.

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:38 AM, Shai Nicole [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
email: [hidden email]
IG: @ssedd0g (personal, with a zero) & @shai.nicole.creates (art page)
Twitter: @ShaiNicoleArt

my intro is here: http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p284.html

I'm interested in all the topics we've listed so far, especially crystals, plant medicine, timeline jumping, dreams, energetic boundaries, and spirit guides. I'm open to once a month meetings or any discussions really.
❁❁❁ bless

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Accountability-Group-Thread-tp183p285.html
To unsubscribe from Accountability Group Thread, click here.
NAML

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Rhea
hiyaa!

i wanted to add my email here for contact because i am very much interested in the healing circle/connecting with you all. it is aneesahyasmeen@gmail.com

the biggest thing i am focusing on right now is recognizing my intuitive voice, and daily devotional practice. my work usually involves meditation, chakra balancing, crystal healing, and if any of you happen to study Buddhism i would love to discuss that too!! also, i love the idea of separate threads for specific topics! i am down for the monthly google hangouts as well.

here is a link to my intro :)
http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p155.html
warmth and peace to you

Re: Accountability Group Thread