Accountability Group Thread

Lee

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Lee
Hi!

I'm interested in being apart of the accountability group!

My interests include reiki, channeling, akashic records, spells and mantras, spirit guides, developing the clairs, astral traveling/dreaming, sound healing, shamanism, timeline jumping African spirituality, and Buddhism.

Yall can contact me at keepit_irie on instagram or leann.scrimmager@gmail.com

Looking forward to being apart of this circle with everyone :)

Re: Accountability Group Thread

Jazmin Ramos
Y'all are so dope! Stepping outside my comfort zone, I don't want to be a lone wolf anymore.

1. Topics and goals:

-Stepping into my Divine Life Purpose into something creative and flowing
-Learn about Ascension process and the tools to support
-How to live joyfully

I am very interested in plant medicine and many of the topics listed.

2. E-mail: jazminmramos@gmail.com
 Twitter: jazramosphoto
 Instagram: jungledreaming

3. http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Introduce-Yourself-if-you-want-to-tp93p305.html

4. I am open to trying out new ways to connect, google hangout or skype, possible retreats! I am looking for more of a support group and a goal oriented group.

Thank you Irene for creating this thread!!

12