human design?

moonsun
has anyone else gone down this rabbit hole?

Re: human design?

kelsie
oh yes! I've been meaning to bring this up to the group.

Re: human design?

kelsie
To expand on this, i got really into it earlier this year. Like many things I get overly passionate about quickly, I kind of burned out my interest but continued to follow Jenna Zoe on Instagram. I really like the way she talks about Human Design. And I'm starting to come back around to it.

I like how HD seems like astrology w/o all the drama of archetypes (I'm not bashing astrology--I'm really into it, in fact). And HD uses astrology anyways... I like that HD seems really focused on energy and how that interplays with other energies.

I'm a generator with a sacral authority (do all generators have sacral authorities?). Anyways, I've been playing around with asking my gut questions. I'm starting to intuit the changes in energy I perceive there! I plan to continue going down this rabbit hole for sure though.

Jenna Zoe has a series of video courses on HD that I'm considering watching. Has anyone watched any of those videos?

Also, I'm interested to hear what others think! What's your energy type, and do you feel like that resonates with you?

Re: human design?

moonsun
i really appreciate your thoughts!

i don't think this resonates with me, but i really appreciated hearing your experience

Re: human design?

Briana
I just went down the rabbit hole a few weeks ago.. its got me HOOKED. i'm a projector, which really aligns with how I feel about myself, " waiting for the invitation, asking probing questions, ect."

I got the free reading, and am considering doing all the research myself to see what it all means.

What came up with HD that you liked?