Your Offerings!

Chi

Your Offerings!

Chi
Hey everyone,

As a continue to divest more energy from social media, I’m open to finding more online platforms that feel aligned.  I’m wondering what spaces you all are creating in.  Please share websites, podcasts, zines, meditations and links to your other creations and work.  I’m interested in knowing what’s out there & supporting y'all ❤️

Re: Your Offerings!

Jessica S.
Hey love,

I have a youtube page https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCU7jCEpKpcTm9ppe6FsvjGg ... I’ve been exploring a few things on there maybe you have it interesting lol.
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Your Offerings!

Kara
I've been working on my website where I share through blog posts and also my YouTube channel. I still use social media, but consciously and curated. When I want to be in a spiritual vibe and share with others in online community I use Twitter most often. It's all linked from my site. http://www.inneralchymia.ca

Re: Your Offerings!

yaso
I LOVE it!!!<3

Re: Your Offerings!

yaso
Sometimes I go on M.I.A.'s Patreon which I pay for lol, but after watching the social dilemma on Netflix I'm so uninterested on using my phone and if I were you I'd spend as much time outside.

also, listen to videos by Malidoma and Sobonfu Some and read Malidoma's books Of Water and the Spirit and Ritual

Here's a great audio recording from both of them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJf1aRCCm9c
Chi

Re: Your Offerings!

Chi
Thank you Jessica! I've been enjoying what you have to share in community meetings & I'm looking forward to listening to these meditations!
Chi

Re: Your Offerings!

Chi
Thank you for sharing, Kara!  I love your paintings!  I paint as well and I'm also working on some introspective nudes so this is awesome!
Chi

Re: Your Offerings!

Chi
Thank you Yaso!  I've heard great things about Sobonfu Some.  I'm definitely saving this to listen to.

Re: Your Offerings!

Genevieve
Greetings! I own ascensionlifestyle.org and originspreschool.org and origins.curriculum.com.

Super excited about my curriculum for early childhood education for preschool teachers and parents of children 3-5 and homeschool for children 5+.

instagram.com/ascensionlifestyle
instagram.com/origins.curriculum

Thank you! <3
www.AscensionLifestyle.org
twitter.com/Phenomenality
twitter.com/AscensionStyle
Instagram.com/phenomenality.she
Instagram.com/AscensionLifestyle

Re: Your Offerings!

DirectedxKubby
I am a writer and I have my Instagram page DirectedxKubby and my personal website ElleKubby.com/blog

My favorite podcast right now is Dancing Shadows and I joined The Vibrate Higher Daily Community... If you are into Astrology Iamnovibrown on Instagram is really dope and is doing her first astrology class 10/16... other than that I am a book nerd... Dr. David R Hawkins is consistently my favorite author he focuses on the study of consciousness "The Eye of the I" & "Power vs Force" being the top favorites to get started with
Heavy is the hand that lifts the veils...