Yoni Eggs?

Emryss
Hi, Fam!

I'm just finished the Sacred Energy Classes and wow did I learn a lot. I love the belly dancing portion I think I will look for a studio to take classes this summer when things open back up.

Does anyone know of trusted companies to purchase yoni eggs from? Are they supposed to be made of crystal only?

Re: Yoni Eggs?

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Emyrss!

I can recommend checking out Yoni Grace on YouTube and getting her ebook she is a really good teacher on sacred sexuality and yoni eggs. I think she sells yoni eggs as a wholesale package to those who sell yoni eggs. She might still sell them online? She’s a tantrika from a specific lineage and has a lot of knowledge about yoni eggs, yoni health,  and she mentions which yoni eggs you do not want to insert in your yoni due to toxicity.

There’s also Chakrubs, they are pretty popular for their yoni eggs. Vanessa Cuccia is the founder and she has a good book about Sacred pleasure and using yoni eggs.

I hope this help! I love learning about sacred sexuality!

Re: Yoni Eggs?

Evelyn K
Hi there Emryss and Jazmin!

Thank you Emryss for your POV on the Energy Body/Sacral Chakra classes :) I say that because I'm planning on watching those myself, so it's useful to hear from another community member about it.

I appreciate your recommendations, Jazmin! I never heard of Yoni Grace or Chakrubs before-- I looked at Chakrubs and love that they have their own publication called Freque Mag :D (That name is awesome.)

Re: Yoni Eggs?

Nykkylynn
Nenefem is one of my favorite yoni egg sellers along with femme products in general <3
dead prez's goddess wife - https://nenefemhealth.com/