Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn

Trisha
Hey beautiful souls!!

Since Maryam's book recommendations, I've ordered and read ALL of this FSS book and it is nothing short of Magical. It has changed and inhanced my understandings to a degree no other book has thus far. Just wow.

Has anyone else read any of Florence's work?

Sending love to you all! ❤❤❤

Trisha Nuur

Re: Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn

Grecia
So I clicked this onto a new tab on accident and didn't notice until I was closing up all my windows. I will take this as a Divine directive! Thanks for the info :)

Infinite Love,
Grecia

Re: Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn

jahnia
hey trisha
i picked up the FSS 4in1 book following marayam's reco as well and must say while reading, and since finishing, it has definitely been transformative.

now whenever i need a quick word for the day/ moment/ week or whatever i turn to it. many morning's i pick up the book,  speak an intention for the word i am about to receive and i open the book up to a random page and wallah! the perfect word.

i'm so grateful for the many messages i receive from this writing.

Re: Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn

Marissa
I love this book! It resonated with me in the book club video and I went ahead and purchased it after seeing your post.

There’s something about the way she writes that is so enchanting. I often feel like I can feel my vibration increasing as I read the chapters. I also like to turn to random pages and see what wisdom and messages come through.

Thank you for starting this thread Trisha! <3