What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

Briana
I want to preface this by saying on 19 Sept I wrote in my journal "I haven't had a conscious dream in a while, I may need to bring that back, I'm not sure how though"

2 days later.. The following dream was so vivid it's 8pm the next day and I still can't get it out of my head.

During the night I consciously woke myself up once, (because the dream was so intense) and unconsciously woke myself up another time (I use sleep cycle so I saw it on the app)

The Dream:
It started out with me in an ancient community, just living life. Eventually, life cuts to me being on trial, and being found guilty, even though I was innocent. My punishment was to be hung..The entire process of my trial, there is another woman with me, accused of the same things and also innocent. After I was found guilty, I was escorted back to my dungeon and the other woman is crying hysterically but I'm just MAD.

I remember clearly formulating a plan to stab the person who would carry out my sentence (a male and  authority figure in the community) in the neck when he came over to put the stool under my feet to hang me. I was committed to kill this person before they killed me, flight or fight. * This is also where I woke up*

I went back to sleep, immediately dropped right back into the dream. Men came to grab the woman who was with me. It was never clear if she was previously a friend or acquaintance, but I remember asking questions to get her story. She was with me the entire time though. She is hung, and dies. I watched silently.

Scenes shift to us (I did not feel a part of this community until the death of the woman) being attacked. I'm freed and help fight. Whomever I'm fighting for is loosing and we're trapped. I speak up and say I know a secret tunnel, follow me. Everyone then follows me and we end up behind the fairy force who is attacking us, surprising them.

The outcome of the battle is unclear, Emotionally it was so intense I woke myself up. I said Briana wake up, rolled over and ... just wow. was amazed. I felt like I was mentally shaking the dirt from the tunnels and battles off of myself.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Any thoughts?

I feel like I called this dream in, but I need help with spiritually dissecting it. Love you guys!

Re: What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

anamaria
Briana,

The first thing that came to mind was what Maryam said about having memories of lives in which we were killed for having mystical knowledge or coming into our power in a way that was threatening to the established order.

I feel no one is more qualified to interpret it than you. Did it feel like a memory?

- Ana Maria

Re: What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

Briana
Ana Maria-

I never thought of it as a memory as I haven't done any work exploring the possibilities of my past lives, but now that you mention it, the idea does seem quite intriguing.

The energy of the fight or flight response running through me and resolve to kill this man before he killed me was so vivid that it could have been real. I guess I didn't think of it in the way Maryam described because I wasn't actually killed, I survived.

So, if it was a memory, do you think there would there be a reason it came up now, or is it just recall?

Thank you for your response and confidence in me. xx B

Re: What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

anamaria
Briana,

Hmm. If it were a memory of a past lifetime in which you were persecuted, maybe you survived because you were too strong to be killed. They tried, but couldn't take you down. Of course, I don't know that it's a memory--but something might resonate for you.

And it's hard to know why memories surface at a particular time. Maryam must have some insight into this...

I so enjoyed "meeting you" and being a part of class today.

- Ana Maria

Re: What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

Safia
Hi Briana thank you for sharing your dream! The first thing that came to mind for me was you fighting for and losing different aspects of yourself. As if you are going through a combing through period where you are trying to determine what is and isn’t good for you - maybe externally as well. Does this resonate at all?

Re: What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

Briana
The idea of fighting for and losing different aspects of myself resonates VERY VERY MUCH. there are a lot of ways that I used to define myself in which I no longer identify at all.

- I've spent the last 9 months celibate (being celibate was affirmed for me at this years Activation Tour stop in Denver) and no longer define myself as a "extremely sexual being" or as I used to say "sex is very very important to me" hhaha
- I rarely drink anymore, I used to be SOOO social, and now I'm content to be at home alone in my own space, chilling. I've always been very content being alone but never actively sought solitude, which I do
- I'm redefining my perception of love.

Wow. I am very much trying to define new things that are good for me, while gracefully allowing the things I'm beginning to define as not good for me to fall away.

wow wow wowoowowowowwww..
so much love to you for shining this light of illumination for me.

Re: What does this even mean? [help/dissection of a dream]

Safia
That’s amazing! It’s funny because I almost didn’t reply to your message out of fear of being way off lol.

I wish you the best as you’re learning more of who you truly are. Dreams are such an interesting place to learn.