Upcoming classes

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Upcoming classes

Dhiyanah
So grateful and so excited for these classes! Thank you, Maryam
<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: Upcoming classes

Trisha
Thank you for the updates!! So excited for all of these classes coming up. Sending Love ❤

Re: Upcoming classes

Danielle Nicole
Thank you for sharing the updates on the classes to come!

Re: Upcoming classes

Anya
I am so excited about the Rebirthing class in June as I will be opening my Doula practice next month. It will be nice to have the extra information to supplement my knowledge/healing abilities.

Re: Upcoming classes

Valentina
Yay! Excited about all of those especially Dreaming/Dreamwork, Plant Medicine and star families.
I have some catching up to do with class, haven't been able to attend for the past 3 classes but I am excited to get back into it <3

Re: Upcoming classes

Mariam
Sounds like an amazing plan! Cannot wait for the upcoming classes!