Timeline Jumping Study Hall

Irene
This post was updated on .
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for your positive feedback on creating this new category in the forum! This is the first Study Hall thread and looking forward to creating study spaces for the remaining class topics :)

This is a space to share what you are working on related to timeline jumping, in the hopes that what you share may be a key for someone else going through the same thing.

Within “Timeline Jumping Study Hall” share your processes/successes/journaling strategies/resources you have found etc. around the concepts we discussed in the two timeline jumping videos.

This is not so much a place to ask advice/do Q & A (there will be availability for that in class and in any accountability groups formed!) but more to expound upon how we are doing with what Hasnaa has taught. Feel free to ask clarification questions on what is posted here though.

I think it will best to keep things short and sweet here. It may help to organize/separate your posts so that each new technique you are sharing is a new reply on this thread (rather than putting everything you have discovered for timeline jumping into one long post).

Some topics come up in multiple classes; I would say let’s not get too hung up on whether something applies to multiple threads as long as we stay mostly on topic.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Re: Timeline Jumping Study Hall

Irene
*Identifying New Timelines*

Background: I have been trying to timeline jump recently and have been successful sometimes but have discovered I need to work on identifying how I want to feel (because usually when I want to timeline shift in the moment I'm too distracted by the situation I'm in). Here's the process I journaled out using the tools Hasnaa has taught:

To "identify the energy of the timeline you want to step in"

        1. Identify the most frequent ways you typically get stuck and feel like you need a timeline

        shift. Write them down, describing in detail why and how you feel stuck, and what that

        stuckness feels like.

        2. Now, describe the exact opposite of that situation, the way it would look if you felt un-

        stuck/or freed from the situation. If it helps, look at the key words you used, find words

        that are opposite to the ways you feel stuck, to describe the ways you want to feel. If you google positive

        words, or something similar, there are lists of high vibrational words that may resonate

        with you for a particular situation.

        3. Hone in on the few key words that really resonate.

        4. Create a creative visualization for those key words. That is, either recall or a

        time you felt those things or imagine what it would be like and bring yourself there.

        Create a rich, vivid scene — anything goes as long as you are imagining embodying

        those key words. Hasnaa outlines a process in the Raise your vibration 1.0 class around

        1hr 35 (the intro/context starts around 1 hr 32min)

        5. Practice and develop the visualization. You can now go back to it next time you feel

        stuck, to help you timeline jump!

Re: Timeline Jumping Study Hall

Rhea
i have added a creative visualization session to my daily routine and it is really great!! one of the best pieces of advice i've integrated from the class is to really identify the frequency i want to experience and how i want to feel. when i am doing a play-through of the scene in my mind it personally helps me to describe things out loud while i'm in a comfortable position with my eyes closed (usually at my altar) and i will say "i choose the frequency of ____ ____" "i see myself ____ ____, i am doing ____ and i feel ____". i go through each visualization thoroughly and try to keep what i say consistent every time i do the ritual. it has been incredible. i've been experiencing a few indications of time line jumps happening (my mother called and remembered a scenario between us differently than i remembered it, keys found in a strange place, etc.) i'm just focusing on staying in flow as much as possible and being gentle with myself when i feel out of it. this has been super interesting to try.
warmth and peace to you

Re: Timeline Jumping Study Hall

tamara
I've started doing a morning ritual where I identify what frequency / timeline I want to be on (usually a combination of love, peace, harmony, and joy). I then pour a fresh cup of water and speak those words into the water along with some affirmations and end with "This or something better for my highest good and the highest good of all." I then drink the water and do my creative visualizations.

It's still new for me, but I'm liking the results so far.

Re: Timeline Jumping Study Hall

Raana
Hello New Earth tribe!

Thank you for this thread and all your lovely insights. Something I have added to my daily morning ritual since listening to timeline jumping is: At the end of my meditations when I’m filling up my aura with all the goodness of the universe, the love and guidance of higher guides and aspects, Star family, soul family, ancestors, Reiki, ascended masters, etc. I also call in and affirm that I AM clarity, synchronicity, magic, abundance, flow, compassion, love, wisdom, guidance, joy, laughter, playfulness, peace, tranquility, healing... etc. and I magnetize the perfect situations and people, guides, knowledge, clients etc for my evolution and evolution of the planet and our people in divine time. I continuously let go of that which does not serve and make room for these frequencies. I also do creative visualization with the help of ‘daydreaming’, making it as detailed as possible.