Sunday class and announcement.

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

Torres
Can we keep class this sunday? It’s hard for me to attend live due to work but I made some moves for this sunday bc i’m so excited about this one lol

Also I’m down for the community meeting happening on monday 💕

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

Katura
Agreed. I’d like to keep tomorrows class.

For the community class, I’m partial to Fridays but I can make Mondays work too. The time is a bigger factor - no matter what the day. I work weekdays so I really only have time around lunch (11, 12 or 1 Eastern)

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

tamara
Hi Maryam - I would like to keep tomorrow's class too. I'm excited to dive deeper into dream work.

For the community meeting, Fridays are best for me.

Very excited for the creative master class series!

Thanks!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

dulcie
Ahhh I’m so excited❤️ I love bone!!

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

Kemi
Mondays would work for community meeting for me!

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

imanikali
Hey 🧡,

I vote to postpone till next week.

For the community meeting I vote for Monday. Preferably around 6 EST.

On Aug 17, 2018, at 9:17 PM, Maryam Hasnaa [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Beautifuls.
My sister Sukina, our guest teacher, had a traveling conflict and so we will need to reschedule her portion of class. Do you all prefer to reschedule the entire class for next weekend OR to keep my portion and meet again for the poetry writing by itself.

Also I am finally announcing that I am creating a ten part web series that features creatives I know. This is master class series that will be available live to all members to attend. The first guest will be the writer and poet YRSA Daly ward. This upcoming Tuesday will be the taping so I will post the zoom invite shortly.

And lastly what day next week works best for the community meeting. I am open to doing it on Monday or Friday. I hear that some of you are interested in weekends but because of my tour and the classes it’s a bit challenging. However I will do my best to see if that could work next month. Love to you all!
light upon light

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Sunday-class-and-announcement-tp776.html
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

Sheri
Monday works for me for the community meeting:)

So sooo excited for the master class series.

Yrsa Daley-ward is my absolute favourite!

<3

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

Nerlande
Hello,

Is there any way to view these master classes if we weren't able to attend live?

Thank you and have a great day

Re: Sunday class and announcement.

MoonSun
I'm curious too! Are there any more creativity master classes? or a way to view ones we missed?