Sharing EFT experiences

Shai Nicole
Hi ♡

What experiences have you had w EFT?

The first time I used this technique was around this time last year. I used it to clear blockages & align my energy w three desires that I wanted to manifest. One was a lover & he came within two weeks. We met in the walkway of a grocery store. I received & integrated many many lessons during & after my relations w him.

I started tapping again last night & the energy seems to be stirring up even quicker! I didn't tap w any specific desires in mind this time, only w the intent to clear blockages & allow more love, ease, joy, & clarity into my life.

I'm intrigued to hear about anyone else's experiences. Thank you!
❁❁❁ bless

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

Sarah
Oh beautiful, Shai!! I would love to hear more about the affirmations you used for that alignment if you’re comfortable sharing!

I use EFT mostly in-the-moment as a PTSD healing tool when I’m experiencing fear, panic, or intense pain sensations. And it’s helped me move from living in a constant fight/flight/freeze state - we’re talking 5 years - to having just occasional spikes every few weeks where I still feel in control, I know exactly what’s happening and exactly what to do. It feels really good!!

Peace to you, beautiful soul - so happy to be here with you!

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

Shai Nicole
That is amazing! ♡♡ When did you start using EFT?

I initially found out about it through this video & modified the sayings to my liking: https://youtu.be/EXtywJ_ozyY

Now, this is more or less what I say. I usually repeat each line twice:
I release all energy that does not serve me and my highest good
I release all energy that does not belong to me
I forgive myself for holding on to these energies
I welcome love, joy, & ease into my life
I welcome more clarity for my thoughts and feelings
I am open to receiving my desires
I am open to receiving the lessons, blessings, and miracles that the universe has in store for me
I am grateful for all that is

I also say the ho'oponopono prayer & switch the order or leave out different lines as needed:
I love you
I'm sorry
please forgive me
thank you

❁❁❁ bless

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

Jenna Dorce
Thank you for sharing your process Shai! This is incredible. I've only dabbled in EFT but I'd like to explore more and what you've provided here inspires to do that.

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

Shai Nicole
you're so very welcome ♡♡ I'm happy to help
❁❁❁ bless

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

Dhiyanah
Thank you so much for sharing this! I used EFT a lot last year as I was going through a very difficult period after my brother's death and the subsequent seizures that took place as a result from my body and mind being overwhelmed from years of trauma. EFT and daily meditation focused on loving and forgiving myself last year helped me release a lot of PTSD symptoms that were dangerous to my well-being. I also spent weeks replaying Maryam's tapping offering on boundary setting (on YouTube) to get me started on reinforcing healthy boundaries.This has significantly improved my health this year, for which I'm extremely grateful for 🙏💜

Your sharing is coming at such a pivotal timing for me as I'm currently learning how to release fight-or-flight programmings and I feel that including EFT into my current spiritual & self-care practice will help. Thank you 💗
<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

MoonSun
This one is more silly, usually when I do EFT I end up crying, but I did an EFT session tapping on really bad cravings for Dough Donuts a few years ago, and the craving is totally gone. Like I can conjure up the memory of craving one and what it tastes like, but I feel no emotional intensity or desire to have one lol

I really want to zero in on more important things though, so I'm loving hearing other people's experiences, especially about aligning energy with what you desire. I'm still grasping that concept as I've really only used EFT for clearing intense emotions and memories

Re: Sharing EFT experiences

Dhiyanah
I love that you used EFT to reroute unhelpful food cravings - that's so clever!! I'm also glad to hear it helped because how good does it feel to be free from that distraction 😆
<3
@byDhiyanah