“Shapeshifting the Self” book recommendation

“Shapeshifting the Self” book recommendation

ancientbliss
Hey everyone! I’ve bought this book a few months ago but didn’t feel called to read it until last night and I was surprised to see how relevant it was to some of the topics that were discussed in Shapeshifting the Self & a little bit of Waking Up from Being Woke. It's called “Multidimensional Consciousness And The New Earth: How To Master A Multidimensional Lifestyle” by Nusra Sahin. If anyone’s interested in checking it out, it was only $2.99 and it’s free if you have kindle unlimited! I haven’t finished reading the book, but I can feel that this book will also be helpful in this months Reality Plane Jumping class.

Re: “Shapeshifting the Self” book recommendation

Clare
Thank you so much! So excited to check this out.

Re: “Shapeshifting the Self” book recommendation

Luna Skylit
Thank you for the recommendation!

Re: “Shapeshifting the Self” book recommendation

ancientbliss
You're welcome!