Saying Hey

Jizelle
Hey beautiful people! I just recently joined New Earth Mystery School and just wanted to say how awesome it is to be apart of this community. I'm 22 and will be moving to the D.C area this summer to pursue graduate school and just wanted to see if there were any other people my age from the D.C area because I'd love to connect! I'm super open to getting to know new people within this community and am excited to be here!

Everyone take care and stay healthy :)

Re: Saying Hey

Erika A.
Hi Jizelle!  I’m not from DC but just wanted to say hello and welcome to NEMS! Hope you enjoy the videos and the community! We’re glad to have ya! 😊

Re: Saying Hey

Khat
Hey Jizelle! Welcome!

My name is Khat and I've lived in D.C. for like 13 years.. I'm in school in Florida at the moment.. so maybe we can connect soon when I go back! Good luck with your studies!

Also!! there's this tea spot called Calabash right on Shaw Metro Station.. it has the best healing teas and the best vegan pies!! Enjoy dope music and relax whenever you're stressed from school :)

Happy day