Resonance

anamaria
I'm new here (Hello!) and wanted to see if I might have missed the Resonance Box for September or if they will be arriving shortly. I'm so grateful to be here and have the blessing to grow with this family.

- Ana Maria

Re: Resonance

Safia
I was wondering the same thing. Was going to email in about it to see. I’ll let you know what I get back in response!

Re: Resonance

kimi
I just got mine yesterday! I bet it's on the way :)

Re: Resonance

anamaria
Oh this is good news! I'm so excited!! This is the perfect week for it.

Re: Resonance

Valentina
So Maryam does 2 shippings per month. If you started your subscription earlu in the month you get it by the end of the month. If you started it later in the month, you get it at the start of the following month. For example my sub starts on the 28th of each month so I'm gonna get my September Box on October 7th or so. Hope that helps.

Re: Resonance

anamaria
Ah that is helpful. Thank you, Valentina!

Re: Resonance

Cara
I live in Australia and i have received mine today :) Can anyone tell me where i can find the video for Septembers resonance?

Re: Resonance

Safia
Is there anyone else who still hasn’t received their package? I just want to know if anyone else is still waiting. Thank you!

Re: Resonance

Safia
Nevermind! Just got mine in this evening. Yay! Lol

Re: Resonance

Valentina
Anytime :)