Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Chi

Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Chi
Hi everyone,

I've been creating activation meditations to deprogram and reprogram my mind and body for exactly a year now.  They have been extremely transformative for me so I feel called to share this medicine with others.

The first meditation I'm sharing is a guided sacral chakra activation for reprogramming your relationship with sexual and creative energy. This meditation helps to heal and improve your relationship with sexuality, sensuality, and loving sexual expression.  It was created with the intention of being used right before drifting off to sleep.  I've had the most transformative results using it for a 60-90 day period.

If you do try it, feel free to let me know what the experience is like for you.

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

dulcie
Divine timing, Chi. Thank you for sharing <3 So beautiful and healing :)

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Becky
Thanks. I will check it out.

-Becky
Chi

Thank you Dulcie! I appreciate you!
Chi

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Chi
Thanks for listening Becky <3

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Emryss
How timely! Thank you for sharing.

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Zoë
i was just looking for a reprogramming meditation for creativity! thank you so much for sharing

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Torres
Wow, Chi. Thank you for this.
Chi

Re: Reprogramming relationship with sexual and creative energy

Chi
You’re welcome Torres ! and Zoe and Emryss! It makes my heart warm that this has resonated with so many of you 💗