Reparenting - Discovering your Attachment Stlye

Chi

Reparenting - Discovering your Attachment Stlye

Chi
Hi everyone,

I really, thoroughly have enjoyed the reparenting class, and it has helped me to understand so much about working with the shadow so I thought I'd share some resources that I found that came out of that discussion.

This is a site that allows you to track your personality and attachment styles over time.
Direct quote from the site: "research in personality science indicates that our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors change across time--sometimes in surprising ways. This site is designed to help you learn more about which aspects of your personality are evolving, which parts are stable, and how various events that are taking place in your life may promote continuity and change. In other words, this site functions for you as a dynamic map of your personality. And the more you participate, the more that map is revealed."

This quiz allows you to better understand your attachment style.  It presents a really great print out of strengths and challenges for your attachment style.  The language on the site focuses more on romantic relationships (likely for marketing reasons) but this is info that can be applied to all relationships.
 Direct quote from the site: "After completing my quiz you will receive your love style profile which will give you a list of your traits, strengths and needs; a summary of what you bring to a relationship as well as what you need to be happy in a long term romantic relationship. In your profile you will also receive a list of your blind spots or patterns that you might have less awareness of as well as suggestions for what you will need to consider to become a better partner in either your relationship or to have more success in dating."

Both sites have been really helpful for me in doing shadow work. I'm hoping it resonates with some of you as well!

Re: Reparenting - Discovering your Attachment Stlye

Sarah
Oh cooooool!! Can’t wait to check these out!

Re: Reparenting - Discovering your Attachment Stlye

Felisha Nicole
Thank you for this information Chi!

Re: Reparenting - Discovering your Attachment Stlye

Ashley
Thank you! This was very helpful
Chi

Re: Reparenting - Discovering your Attachment Stlye

Chi
Glad y'all found this helpful :)