Protection of energy

Morgan
Hello everyone,

So recently I’ve been getting an influx of clients doing energetic/tarot readings. However it’s been taking sooo much out of me! I say a prayer, keep obsidian on me, do the readings in front of my acenstral altar, and sage after each one but energetically I’m taken out every time. I know i need to up my energetic boundaries .. do you guys have any tips keeping me together so I’m not exerting so much yet still able to be in tune with their guides as well as mine.. whewww coming into mediumship ain’t no joke!

Re: Protection of energy

Becky
There is a class on the energy body. Maybe that would be helpful for you?

Peace,
Becky

Re: Protection of energy

Morgan
Which class is it?

Re: Protection of energy

MildredMonique
Greetings!

I would suggest creating a container for yourself so that you are attuned and aligned with yourself. Energetic shielding is something that has been taught in multiple classes including Energetic Sovereignty. I would also suggest energetic cleansing. Lalah Delia has a meditation on the Insight Timer that is really good for that.

I have a meditation that I created based on different tips that I learned from the women mentioned and from my own intuition. Here is a link https://youtu.be/e3gdoFZOmg0
it might help give you some ideas on what might work best for you.

I hope this helps you. Peace!
it me :-)