PlantWave - plants can sing!!

anamaria
Posting a link I just came across. A new technology that converts the energetic vibrations of plants into audio. (I saw this and immediately thought of Maryam and the beautiful class on plant medicine.)

https://www.wired.com/story/plantwave-music/?mbid=social_tw_gear&utm_brand=wired&utm_campaign=wiredgadgetlab&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter

Re: PlantWave - plants can sing!!

Binta
I love these! There are a few on the market now and I've got my eye on one. Working on an audio fiction podcast and want to give the plant beings their own unique voice. Glad someone else is excited by this :)

Re: PlantWave - plants can sing!!

Dhiyanah
This is so cool! I'm just catching up on that class now and saw this on the forum, thank you for sharing!

Binta, I'm so excited for this podcast and how you're going to use plant songs in it - please share with us when it's up :D
<3
@byDhiyanah