Pen pal/Accountability buddy

RitaTheFlippingOctupus
Helloo,
My name is Rita and I'm looking for an accountabilty buddy/Pen pal. Or even a real life buddy, if anybody lives in Vancouver, BC feel free to connect with me. If this resonates for you and you're looking for a soul friend to support you through this spiritual journey please connect.

Peace,
Rita

Re: Pen pal/Accountability buddy

Tiffany
Hi Rita,

I’m looking for soul friends also who I can discuss the spiritual work with and who I can support on this journey. I live in New York

Re: Pen pal/Accountability buddy

RitaTheFlippingOctupus
I’m so glad you’re interested ! Let me know what your preferred method of communication and we can connect one on one :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2018, at 2:33 PM, Tiffany [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Rita,

I’m looking for soul friends also who I can discuss the spiritual work with and who I can support on this journey. I live in New York

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Pen-pal-Accountability-buddy-tp870p874.html
To unsubscribe from Pen pal/Accountability buddy, click here.
NAML

Re: Pen pal/Accountability buddy

Tiffany
You can email me hoi.tiffany@gmail.com

Re: Pen pal/Accountability buddy

Grecia
I'd love pure exchange penpal as well !
gia2262@gmail.com

Re: Pen pal/Accountability buddy

Tenika
Hey Tiffany:

I live in NY and would love the idea of building with fellow NYers in this group.  I actually just started last week.  Open to any suggestions! :-)

Re: Pen pal/Accountability buddy

Tiffany
Hey Tenika,

Sorry for the delay will email you :-)