On Friend Breakups

Briana
YOOOOO.
I thought the Sisterhood 1.o was potent, but 2.0? whew!

Anyone else using the cheat codes Maryam gave us to breakup with friends?
I've been using it LEFT AND RIGHT for the last 3 days. Literally the exact script.
It's been going REALLY well, and I'm LOVING the feedback I'm getting.
I felt so resonant when Maryam said " I tend to get what I need from relationships quickly." I used to feel shame that I "ran through" friends so easily. Now, I'm like I got what I need. I evolve quickly, so if you're still trying to be friends with the old me, she's dead and gone.

Expired friendship does not equal beef!!!

Re: On Friend Breakups

dulcie
<3 I love this :)
Chi

Re: On Friend Breakups

Chi
Thank you for the reminder that moving through relationships is a blessing! I revisited this class after reading this and wow there is so much transformational info in this class. Sending love to everyone who is breaking up with the people and the patterns!  I'm excited to be moving to new timelines.