Newbie

kristen.avonne
Just signed up for this class after listening to this week's episode of theFriendZone!  I've been having conversations with my mom about this need that I have to find my tribe & I am amazed that it led me here.  I have been eyeing Hasnaa's school for a while now but had no idea that the community was this in depth :) So excited for this journey.     With that said, Hi everyone!! lol

Re: Newbie

anamaria
Oh hey Kristen! So glad you're here!

Re: Newbie

Shavonne
Hello!! Welcome <3

Re: Newbie

Tenika
Welcome!

New Earth Mystery School provides so much powerful information!

Enjoy!

Re: Newbie

Tiffany
Welcome Kristen

Re: Newbie

ariel
Big welcome, Kristen! Happy you're here. 💗