New Portal post

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Portal post

Valentina
THANK YOU <3
Zen

Re: New Portal post

Zen
Thank you for sharing! I especially loved when you played the largest two crystal bowls in unison and they seemed to be purring!!
I am particularly passionate about sacred jewelry, something that I myself create, so I thoroughly enjoy seeing your amazing powerful pieces. So looking forward to book club <3

Re: New Portal post

Rissalove
Thank you! :)

Re: New Portal post

tamara
Thank you, Maryam!

Your jewelry collection is just divine.

Also, my whole body was vibing during the sound healing. I especially loved the gong and crystal bowls.

Re: New Portal post

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Portal post

Dhiyanah
Thank you so much for sharing! I also love that your special guest brought out the Selenite. I had mine next to me while watching the book club video - so delightful :D
<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: New Portal post

dulcie

I feel joy at seeing you and Jabril together. Your love is a treasure. Thank you for allowing us to witness the ways you honor each other. Jabril's presence with the heart, star, and magnets resonated with me!

Re: New Portal post

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Portal post

Tarolyn Elder
Maryam,

Where did you get the robe you are wearing in the videos? Also I was just looking for something on how to enchant your clothes and I'm really excited to learn about t that. I'm hoping to find a very special robe and to enchant it for a special occasion im planning on having very soon!

Thank you!! ❤️

Re: New Portal post

nehajha724
Thank you so much! Excited to watch over the next few days xoxo 💜😊

Re: New Portal post

Aprile
Thanks for sharing all of the info with us and for including your "assistant" to make us laugh! I loved all of the instruments, so beautiful! I'm ready to begin moving deeper into sound therapy. I have some singing bowls that have been so healing for me. But I'm really interested in trying the sansula next. ❤️

Re: New Portal post

babygirl
Hi!– Are these videos still accessible somewhere? Thank you :)

Re: New Portal post

petalargie
Hi Maryam,
I'm new here. Where can we find the diary?

Thank you

Re: New Portal post

Sana'a
Hello :)

Where can we find the link to Maryams Diary.

Many thanks!