NEMS - European zoom meeting

Abra dagraca
Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!
I would like to organise a zoom meeting/hang out for the members of NEMS who live in Europe or in a close time zone.
If you are interested, let me know here, we can decide on a date and I can then send you the invites.

Excited to meet you all ❤️✨

Re: NEMS - European zoom meeting

Carmen
Hey Abra :)

That is such a great ideia! I would love to participate, count me in.
I live in Lisbon, Portugal

Re: NEMS - European zoom meeting

anka.ogon
Dear Abra,

I would love to join! I live in Freiburg, Germany.

Happy to hear from you!

Anna
Anna (she/her)
Living in Freiburg, Germany
highly sensitive / aura reading / ceremonial cacao

Re: NEMS - European zoom meeting

Abra dagraca
Hi Ana!

Thank you so much for reaching out :) We (it’s four of us) have our next meeting in two weeks. I don’t know the date yet but it’s usually on fridays around 9pm Paris  time.
I can send you the zoom link when we create it if you’re interested?

Have a lovely day,

Sandrine

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/NEMS-European-zoom-meeting-tp2857p2921.html
To unsubscribe from NEMS - European zoom meeting, click here.
NAML

Re: NEMS - European zoom meeting

Abra dagraca
Brilliant Anna,

 I’m excited to speak to you then :)!

NAML

Re: NEMS - European zoom meeting

anka.ogon
Dear Sandrine,

so nice to hear from you! Yeah, I would love to join!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Anna
Anna (she/her)
Living in Freiburg, Germany
highly sensitive / aura reading / ceremonial cacao

Re: NEMS - European zoom meeting

AC1989
I'm in London, UK! I know this thread is kind of dead but I'd love to join!