Motivation

Dulcie
A thought came up: "If you're getting pulled back this much, imagine how far you're gonna fly".
If anyone else is feeling like you're at a wall, you aren't alone and I feel like the breakthrough is gonna be awesome.

Re: Motivation

Marissa
I’ve def been feeling that too Dulcie!

Then I got this new moon update from Virginia Rosenberg and it resonated so deeply. I pasted the intro below and here’s the full article: https://virginiarosenberg.com/media-full/2019/10/25/the-full-moon-in-taurus-sj8sx

I love how she describes the energy in every forecast <3

New Moon in Sagittarius: What-if Moon

The New Moon in Sagittarius on November 26, 2019 (10:05amEST) is a last hurrah. We have been on a Quest.

All year, the planet Jupiter has been traversing its home sign of Sagittarius. Jupiter in Sagittarius is buoyant, expansive, restless, and geared towards wide growth. It has also steeped us in questions, melted our belief systems, and dispersed what we know to be true.

Have we been buoyed and kept afloat, or have we been tether-less, flying off into space?
Have our wings grown soggy with overwhelm, or have our spirits lifted us into higher realms of possibility?
Likely, the answer is both. Likely, the answer is all of it and everything.

This is the final lunation we experience with Jupiter in Sagittarius. The planet doesn’t return to the sign again for 11 years.

So, this Moon marks a last hurrah. A celebration. A graduation. A signing off. We’re in flight before a landing.

Re: Motivation

Irene
So sweet. Thank you for this share :)

Re: Motivation