Meet our new Qi-gong instructor Community Meeting.

Meet our new Qi-gong instructor Community Meeting.

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Meet our new Qi-gong instructor Community Meeting.

Dulcie
Yes!! ❤️ So excited.

Re: Meet our new Qi-gong instructor Community Meeting.

Tiffany
Amazing

Re: Meet our new Qi-gong instructor Community Meeting.

P.M.G.
So excited to explore resources. This will be the first community meeting I'll be able to attend live!
- Piers

Re: Meet our new Qi-gong instructor Community Meeting.

Rissalove
I'm looking forward to this! Thank yo, ;)