May Book Club / Gratitude Journal

Genesis Tejada
Watching May Book Club's video and I just want to express my gratitude for this school. Every topic has been timely, especially this month on minding my own business. (I find myself about to engage with drama throughout the day and having to remind myself, "that's none of your business!" -- LOLOLOL)

Maryam, I am so thankful for the clarity in your messages! I'm also a recovering empath and so I'm quite sensitive to people's energy. Aside from at my most recent college, even though I was always around so many kinds of people, I used to seldom come across people that I resonated with on a deeply spiritual level. I remember many specific prayers where I asked God for people who I can resonate with on deeper levels + this community has really started to feel like an answer to that prayer.

Also just want to say how much I love that you pull from many theologies, extract the truth, leave what doesn't resonate and also encourage us to do the same. Whenever you mention the law of One, I'm just like yes, YASSS.! I never quite had the language to articulate how much I felt connected to all that is, was and will ever be + in just this short time of me following your work, you've given me so many tools to be able to share my experience with those I love.

Eternally grateful for your service! Sending SO much love to all that are also a part of this community <3

Happy Wednesday.
GENTEJ

Re: May Book Club / Gratitude Journal

hanna
That was beautifully said Genesis. I echo your sentiments exactly, this class holds such a special place in my heart <3<3

Re: May Book Club / Gratitude Journal

Maryam
THANK YOU for this beautiful message.
I absolutely love that we are all remembering the truth and supporting each other together. It feels amazing to be living my purpose and letting others know how much the universal forces are here to help us!

Yay Hanna! I’m excited you’re experiencing similar breakthroughs! I am in so much joy thinking of what’s to come!

Re: May Book Club / Gratitude Journal

Genesis Tejada
Yesss! It’s so potent and juicy - I’m here for ALL of it! 🌻💖