Love from Morocco

Maryam
Sending so much love and blessings from Morocco from myself, Taya and Yael on our pilgrimage. I’m currently existing on not such a strong WiFi connection and in my first two days all of my international converters stopped working. Making it so I had not access to my computer and minimal time on my phone. Haha. Hoping to get to a better WiFi soon to add something to the diary and Resonance portal pages. Luckily I brought a real deal camera so it’s been actually really sweet to have a tech break. Im so excited for belly dancing class next month!! Hope you all are well.

Re: Love from Morocco

Valentina
Enjoy the tech break! Excited to see pictures :)

Re: Love from Morocco

Shabana
Oh sending lots of love back. Tech break, sounds like bliss. Enjoy & cannot wait for the belly dancing!

Re: Love from Morocco

Rhea
I'm so happy you all had the opportunity for this trip!! I pray all is well.
warmth and peace to you

Re: Love from Morocco

Sabriya
in-joy it to the fullest, beloved. :)
*blessings*

Re: Love from Morocco

Trisha
Thank u for the love!! Sending so much back to all of you and to Morocco too! ❤❤❤✨💌💌💌

Re: Love from Morocco

Jazmin Ramos
Thank you! <33
So much love to you, Taya and Yael!! Beautiful blessings on your pilgrimage!!!

Re: Love from Morocco

Raquel Maynes
Our hearts are all right there with you.

Sending so much love. xo

Re: Love from Morocco

Nneka
Sending much love to you three! Enjoy the tech break! 💗🌺🌸🌻

Re: Love from Morocco

Marissa
Sending so much love to you on your pilgrimage! Your photos look amazing - and I'm sure they pale in comparison to the real experience. <3
Looking forward to spending class with all of you soon! :)