Los Angeles

cura
I've seen a few posts of people wanting to meet up in the Los Angeles area, I'm bumping this topic up again to see if we could start virtually and then meet in person when safer-at-home lifts

Re: Los Angeles

Felicia K.
Interested!

Re: Los Angeles

Brittany
I am interested too! Hey Felicia <3

Re: Los Angeles

Marissa
me too!

Re: Los Angeles

bree
Hi guys! Im super down.

Re: Los Angeles

cura
Wonderful. I felt that it could be nice to gather on the next New Moon (which also happens to be the Summer Solstice and an annular solar eclipse. I invite anyone else to suggest days or times that feel good to them as well.

Re: Los Angeles

Anasylvia
I'm interested too!

Re: Los Angeles

bree
the summer solstice is my favorite day of the year

works for me

Re: Los Angeles

Laylaa
interested!!

Re: Los Angeles

Brianna
I am interested! Let me know.

Re: Los Angeles

Brooke-Sidney
Interested!
Gia

Re: Los Angeles

Gia
I'm interested <3

Re: Los Angeles

cura
I will add anyone who replies with their email address to an LA only google group. Thank you 🌸

Re: Los Angeles

Felicia K.
Yay! Thank you for organizing everything. felicialynette@gmail.com

Re: Los Angeles

bree
brianalugo27@gmail.com

im looking forward to meeting everyone :)

thank you cura

Re: Los Angeles

cura
Happy to help get it up and running, just want to be clear that this group will be community run :) and I am just taking the initial steps to get us organized in a place where we can discuss matters specific to living in LA and forming a community here.

Re: Los Angeles

Anasylvia
Hello!

Please add me as well
astorres351@gmail.com

Thank you 😊

Re: Los Angeles

Rissalove
My email is marissa.thompson87@gmail.com

Re: Los Angeles

Loveis
I'm interested!

Re: Los Angeles

cura
Hello everyone, We are about 2 weeks away from the New Moon and Solstice. If you'd like to meet over Zoom on that day please add your email here if you haven't already 🙏🏽
12