"Life's like a box of timelines..." Nadia - Russian Doll

"Life's like a box of timelines..." Nadia - Russian Doll

Felisha Nicole
[Open diary] I love when I happen upon something I didn't know I needed to experience, even through a medium like Netflix.

I've been cozy in the Lone Wolf timeline even as I recognize it is time to expand beyond it. Watching "Russian Doll" on Netflix made this knowing more pronounced. It has activated some deeply nestled shadows I needed to allow up for light, air, and release.

This is the only space I feel safe enough to express this opening up of sorts while stepping beyond the parameters of my comfy lone-wolfism. I often don't even think to post here because I am afraid of being vulnerable with no responses; thankfully at this moment in time, it doesn't matter, I know this to be a holding space and Love IS without expectation and a particular outcome.

Anyway, for my kindred in a space where often you desire (healthy) attention/connection while feeling painfully awkward everywhere except home... this series is a sarcastically-funny mystical ride into exploring the possibilities via our wounds, experiences, glances, and other synchronicities within our multidimensional oneness. One Love.

Kat

Re: "Life's like a box of timelines..." Nadia - Russian Doll

Kat
I'm totally resonating with this. & this...

"This is the only space I feel safe enough to express this opening up of sorts while stepping beyond the parameters of my comfy lone-wolfism. I often don't even think to post here because I am afraid of being vulnerable with no responses; thankfully at this moment in time, it doesn't matter, I know this to be a holding space and Love IS without expectation and a particular outcome. "

that's it. you nailed it.

p.s. i've been thinking about watching russian doll perhaps i should...

Re: "Life's like a box of timelines..." Nadia - Russian Doll

Sami
I just watched the preview for Russian doll. I def putting that on my list of shows to watch. Thanks for being open and sharing this.

Re: "Life's like a box of timelines..." Nadia - Russian Doll

Felisha Nicole
Ayyye Kat and Sami, I hope you all watch it and get a good laugh! Injoy.