Learning/Experiencing more sound healing?

Learning/Experiencing more sound healing?

kimi
hi everyone!

I got injured fairly badly last week, and have been falling asleep listening to the Before Sleep Ho'oponopono Affirmation Meditation for forgiveness, reconciliation transformation Maryam posted recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDJYZXlsASg&index=5&list=PLMDUZwp0DnLrnBnk6VB53rWGYzn0JFHRr&t=2717s

I felt my hands vibrating and was feeling lighter, and it started to spread throughout my body. I next listened to the one on surrender.

I have been so curious to learn more about vibration, or the idea that everything is/has vibration - water, sounds, light, plants, people...I'd like to learn more, and believe Maryam mentioned a Sufi book about sound she appreciated, but I can't remember which class that was in. Does anyone know? I recall her mentioning 432 Hz has something to do with sacred geometry, and so when I found the video below using 179 Hz, I couldn't quite follow the maker's numerology for why it was a good frequency. This might be kind of out there, but I'm curious if anyone has thoughts on this, or experiences healing themselves or others with sound?

much love and many blessings,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goyZbut_KFY

Re: Learning/Experiencing more sound healing?

Tiffany
Hey,

The book is named the Mysticism of sound and music. It’s such a great book that I really am taking my time to read. Sound is really powerful

Re: Learning/Experiencing more sound healing?

kimi
thanks, Tiffany! I will check it out. Would love to hear your thoughts on it sometime, if you feel like sharing at some point.

I realized she talks about some of this in the Raise Your Vibration class, and I was intrigued by Maryam's reference to 432 Hz relating to sacred geometry. I watched some youtube videos on this that were interesting, and curious if you might know fo any resources on this? As I listened to some 432 Hz sound meditations, the Solfeggio scale kept popping up, which uses different frequencies other than 432Hz https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/ . Maybe it's all gravy, though I'm still a little curious about they "why's" since I'm so sensitive I don't want to unwittingly listen to something that might make me feel worse. Thanks again!!

Re: Learning/Experiencing more sound healing?

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Learning/Experiencing more sound healing?

kimi
Thank you!! My healing is happening, and I am looking forward to using the sacred symbols from today's class to aid my physical body's healing. Very thankful for this community and your teachings!! Bless