Just joined NEMS and wanted to say HI :)

Just joined NEMS and wanted to say HI :)

chaski_kuychi
Hi folks!

My name is Chaski K'uychi [Kwee-chee] (they/them) but you can call me Chaski for short. Originally from Alexandria, VA - but was based in the Bay Area for a while the past few years as a K-3 teacher. Left the classroom in June of 2020 and Spirit guided me on this healing journey and sent me back to my homeland(s). I've been living with my grandmother in Bolivia since December 2020 working on saying no, resting, healing, chillin, remembering intuition, and just letting life unfold. There's been lotsss of solitude, which has felt so good at times, and then very lonely a lot of times. Spirit has been guiding me to relearn/remember my ancestral/indigenous spiritual ways and medicine and finding a community of folks on a similar path here on my homeland has been hard. But alllll the courses on NEMS make my heart flutter in ways it hasn't in SO long and it feels so refreshing! So I'm excited and deeply grateful to have found and joined this community! I hope to join and meet y'all on the next Community Meeting <3

with so much love,
Chaski :)

Re: Just joined NEMS and wanted to say HI :)

incakolita
Hi Chaski,

My name is Anai and I’m Peruvian American, also from the DMV. Welcome!

Re: Just joined NEMS and wanted to say HI :)

julian.16
Hi Chaski,

I'm julian (they/them pronouns too!). It'd be cool to connect with you if you're interested in chatting you can feel free to email me at julian.thomas1697@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing your journey inward and to what feels most like home and resonates for you.

peace and love,
julian <3

Ayeeee incakolita from the DMV! Haha hi Anai :) Would love to connect - feel free to email me at emangulo925@gmail.com if you feel called to <3

Re: Just joined NEMS and wanted to say HI :)

chaski_kuychi
Hi Julian! Will email you shortly :)