Intuitive Supplementals

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Tiffany
Hey!

I would love to hear more about dreams.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

tamara
Hello Maryam. :)

I'm most interested i. more information about angels.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Kemi
Hi, I would go with winter solstice, then angles, then dreams.
thanks!
Kemi

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Neha Jha
I'd love to hear about Angels + Winter Solstice!

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Aprile
Hi! Angels or dreams.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Marissa
Winter Solstice is my first priority, then angels and then dreams :)

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Morganne
winter solstice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Micaela
Angels and Winter Solstice :)

I am interested in dreams as well but I remember so much of my dreams and have so many nightmares that I personally have a lot of fear around that topic.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Cristal Moris
Hello,

I'm interested in Angels and Winter Solstice =)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Shabana
Hi Maryam,

Where have you posted the 4 part series about Dreamwork?

I can't locate it in your Diary or on the Main Page.

Thanks,
Shabana

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Safia Dalila
Dreams

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Raana
Hi Maryam!

Thank for the New Earth Mystery school, it’s just the kind of guidance I want right now. I would LOVE to hear more about Angels as they have totally piqued my interest right now. Synchronistically, I’m getting ready to burn some frankincense while filling my home with Angelic voices to invite them in right after this post. Yes, More Angels! Also, I swear I heard a guided meditation on your jumping timelines 1.0 class with calling a few different Angels in, it was so perfect, I attempted to locate it again and have been unsuccessful quietly questioning my sanity, lol. Sound familiar? Did I hear it somewhere else? Thanks!

Re: Intuitive Supplementals

Titilayo
I think it was on Soundcloud