Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Irene
This post was updated on .
Welcome to study hall! :)

This is a space to share what you are working on related to intuitive guidance, in the hopes that what you share may be a key for someone else going through the same thing.

Within “Intuitive Guidance Study Hall” share your processes/successes/journaling strategies/resources you have found etc. around the concepts we discussed in the two intuitive guidance videos.

This is not so much a place to ask advice/do Q & A (there will be availability for that in class and in any accountability groups formed!) but more to expound upon how we are doing with what Hasnaa has taught. Feel free to ask clarification questions on what is posted here though.

I think it will best to keep things short and sweet here. It may help to organize/separate your posts so that each new technique you are sharing is a new reply on this thread (rather than putting everything you have discovered for intuitive guidance into one long post).

Some topics come up in multiple classes; I would say let’s not get too hung up on whether something applies to multiple threads as long as we stay mostly on topic.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Rhea
here is a story of my intuition leading me directly to healing an old karmic wound just last night:

insert man who i started to talk to last month and thought something ~romantic~ would happen with. pretty early on he said something that made me feel like "no this won't work", so i left it alone. chalked it up to his immaturity (haha). i go out of town for xmas and don't talk to him, but think of him every once in awhile.
fast forward to arriving back in town, speaking to him very little but still...for some reason he is on my mind. i begin to think it is because when we first met i had such an intense FEELING energetically in his presence, i thought it was attraction of some sort but there's also this persistent thought that it's more than that. i go back and forth in my head about whether i should reach out but, even though our first few encounters are a little OFF, i feel this URGE to speak to him again last night. it is a feeling, not an emotion, i just can't shake.

i text him, he calls me, i am already beginning to feel upset just by the sound of his voice. something stirring in my chest. he's practically a stranger but what he says on the phone to me is inappropriate. now, anyone could just say huh, that confirms that and let it go. but i feel my heart pierced. like, a sadness that does not match the situation, and i realize that something deep has surfaced from this encounter. something that needs to be addressed immediately because it is more than just hurt feelings.

i won't go into detail about what exactly the wound was but i just wanted to say that i feel sooo happy now, something huge was released from me when i identified it and meditated and allowed healing on a soul level to occur. (during the meditation i asked Gaia to send me a loving communication and boyyy did she!!!) these experiences are intense but i know i asked for them and i'm very grateful that i let my intuition lead me to such a powerful learning experience even if it appeared painful!
warmth and peace to you

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Irene
I love this story. I've been thinking a lot about paying more attention to people I meet (or people I already know) who unexpectedly stir something in me and examining what it means. It sounds like the breakthrough was worth it!

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

tamara
aneesah - That love from Mother Gaia is beyond beautiful, isn't it? :)Thank you for sharing your story. <3

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Rhea
irene and tamara - thank you for your support! i'm starting to learn more about how to examine these things in a safer space for myself, like maybe not all at once right when it happens, in order to be a bit gentler haha, but regardless it's always a worthwhile experience!
warmth and peace to you

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Safia Dalila
Out of all of things I’ve learned in regards to spirituality, intuition has always been the star of the show to me - as if it’s EVERYTHING. I’ve been having fun with strengthening my intuition as I realize just how subtle and certain it is. Intuition truly has no need to argue, prove itself, or convince me of its validity. It doesn’t even need to gloat and say “I told you so” when I don’t follow it. My intuition is the perfect example of confidence and love.

I speak of my intuition as something separate from me solely for the purpose of sharing what I’m feeling, though I’m very well aware it isn’t separate from me at all.

How do you you guys relate to your intuition? This is for sure one my my favorite topics.

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Hanna
What was your process in strengthening your receptivity? Were there any strategies or resources that were particularly helpful in becoming clear/quiet enough to better differentiate the voice of ego and intuition?

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Safia Dalila
For me it’s been a process of trusting that I know the answers because I’ve always had a strong intuition, but with time I lost a bit of trust in myself after listening to outside voices and beating myself up too harshly for past “mistakes.”

Honestly, what has helped me the most is not taking everything too seriously. I’ve turned it into a bit of a game with discerning between my intuition and other voices by using my intuition intentionally for small things that we would normally feel completely comfortable with using logic for - like finding a new route somewhere. For more serious decisions I take a quick moment, plant my feet firmly where I’m at, breath, and say to myself “I know the answers.”

The first Intuitive Guidance class was great because it talked about identifying the different voices in our head. My dominant one is always trying to separate good vs bad, so I know if I start going back and forth in my head on something like that, it’s not my intuition. I’ve noticed, and I’m sure Maryam said this in her class, that intuition does not need to convince you of anything so it may appear as JUST a fleeting thought, but that is what’s always on point because that is your intuition.

Also, I’ve learned that not getting upset with myself for not listening to my intuition has helped me with being able to become familiar and comfortable with it and therefore more quick to identify it for what it is. Experience is a great teacher for me. So it’s been about flexing the muscle in real life situations where intuition can help.

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Hanna
Mhmm great points, I love the idea of making it into a light and fun game, seems like a sure way of strengthening the trust - thank you!

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Safia Dalila
You’re welcome! I feel that we all have to figure out exactly what is getting in the way from “receiving” intuitive guidance because it’s always being given to us. For me trust may be a concern, but for you it could be completely different. :)

Re: Intuitive Guidance Study Hall

Morgan
This is something that I’m working on now. I watched the class over to really get some clarity. It’s always been voices going on in my head. I do realize there is one that’s always worrying so i know that’s not my higher self bc what does she have to worry about . Another thing is all the voices sound like me. It’s interesting bc you’d  THINK it would have a distinct voice like it wouldn’t sound like you but all the voices sound like my own voice sooo.. any thoughts on that or if anyone has had to navigate that in particular.. it’s not so much i don’t trust my intuition I’m not sure which one sis is