Here in NYC!

Sarah
Hey friends! I’m visiting NYC for a few days and wondering if folks have NEMS-style recommendations or want to meet up! I’m 814-360-7767 if that’s easier ;)

I am so so sooo in awe of all of you who live in cities - been here less than 24 hours and already I’m needing extra special self-care measures. You are brave humans.

Synchronistically heading right now to check out Maha Rose’s holiday bazaar <3

Love and light to all!

Re: Here in NYC!

Chelsea
Hey Sarah, check out Heal Haus or yoga to the people if you are into yoga or holistic alternatives. They are some of my favorite spots :)

Re: Here in NYC!

MoonSun
lol i just got maryam's empath oil in the mail and it already has made a huge difference in my energy here. also wearing a hoodie or having the back of my neck covered helps a lot too!

have a great time! it's so drizzly beautiful right now :)