Happy holy days

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy holy days

Trisha Koa Nour
Blessings Maryam and community 💛

I'm so greatful for the energy of this online community, feeling it's necessity more than ever lately. I'd love for the meeting to be on Sunday if possible.

Much love! 🌸

Re: Happy holy days

Katura
I prefer Friday, but as long as it starts at or before 1 pm Eastern - I can make any day work

Re: Happy holy days

Tamara
Hello Maryam - Saturday or Sunday work best for me. Thank you!

Re: Happy holy days

Kalyncoghill
Hello,
I am new here and so happy to finally be able to join. Friday’s and Saturday’s work for me. Have a great week!
•love always💕

Re: Happy holy days

yogini108
I'm new and happy to be here. I prefer Fridays.  Saturdays are my second choice, but I work every other, so it would be great if it was before 11am if on Sat.

Re: Happy holy days

P.M.G.
Greetings!

Sunday morning would be best for me!