Funny Mercury Retrograde Stories

Maryam
Hi Everyone. On Monday I lost my phone for the whole day and I couldn’t stop laughing about it. Thought it might be fun to share our most hilarious mercury retrograde experiences! As I mentioned in class I’ve washed my phone at least 3 times in the washing machine during this fun time. Did you guys check out my blog article on how to thrive during this time. Headed to the airport now for a retreat in Texas. Hopefully no travel mishaps!

Re: Funny Mercury Retrograde Stories

Felisha Nicole
I'm usually comfortable navigating Mercury Rx being it's my natal chart ruler (yep, setting myself up for a lesson), so I comfortably ordered $90 worth of jewelry the onset of the last retrograde and despite my inklings to "not" do it, I did and received my order...empty. There were no avenues to trace or receive anything back, so I decided to see it the whole thing as a very nice donation to one of my favorite artists and not to downplay the ultimate Trickster :)

Re: Funny Mercury Retrograde Stories

Micaela
I dropped my phone on Monday face down on the cement with no case. It cracked, but thankfully is still working. Then, I was supposed to go on a trip to visit a friend for the weekend, but they are sick so trip cancelled! When these things happened I was disappointed, then I remembered it was Mercury Retrograde and thought "Oh! Mercury, you got me!" (first fingers pointing to the sky)

Re: Funny Mercury Retrograde Stories

Neha Jha
One morning, I told my mom "I think I wanna upgrade my phone soon."

Later that day, I dropped my phone on the cement and the screen shattered! I was like HERMES YOU TRICKSTER LOL 😂