For Brianna and Katura - the miracle group chat

For Brianna and Katura - the miracle group chat

Rita
Hey loves,
if you guys are down to document and share the miracles and lessons of chasing our bliss (aka being unemployed, aka being the owner of your own time) let me know. My number is (+1)6048310671, feel free to message me :)

Re: For Brianna and Katura - the miracle group chat

Katura
I am. I’m only a few days in. Still settling into this freedom. :-)

My number is 973-441-4704. I’m on what’s app too if that works better than texting

Re: For Brianna and Katura - the miracle group chat

Briana
yes! yes! yes! I'm bubbling over with blisssss and sacral energy haha I'm in Berlin so whatapp or imessage works for me. I will message you both now :P