Fall Equinox/Mabon

Dulcie
Hi All <3
I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a thread on sharing rituals for welcoming autumn!
I'm not sure what mine will look like yet, but I'm excited to feel it out :)
Love,
Dulcie

Re: Fall Equinox/Mabon

Michelle
I don't have one besides cleaning, but I'm interested in learning.

Re: Fall Equinox/Mabon

Dulcie
https://erintelford.com/training-events/2019/9/23/fall-equinox-virtual-breathwork-group-in-the-comfort-of-your-own-home

I've been craving breathwork recently, went to Erin's page and saw that she's doing a virtual group for the equinox! This feels like exactly what my heart's calling for. Maybe it will feel right for you too <3

Re: Fall Equinox/Mabon

Marissa
I’d love to share about the fall equinox! I’m still feeling into how I’m being called to celebrate, but I love doing a ritual of some sort to bring in the fall season.

I’ve done both virtual and in person breathwork classes with Erin and they are really powerful! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it Dulcie! I’m considering it now myself 🤔

Re: Fall Equinox/Mabon

Tiffany
I would love to hear about the rituals :). I’m not sure what I’m doing I’m doing yet

Re: Fall Equinox/Mabon

Kevyn
I’m having the strong urge to make an altar during this time. Does anyone know of any good resources to support this or if Maryam has a video on the subject?