FIRE.

anamaria
Thursday morning, I left my house in Magalia (above Paradise) to head to LA. A couple hours later, the entire town of Paradise caught fire and the house burned to the ground. What seems amazing is that Tuesday morning of that week, I burned the sage from our last resonance box and released that house. I set myself and my mother free to move on to a home that brings us joy, a home where we're surrounded by beauty and uplifting community. And then THAT happened two days later.

Right now is a TIME.

Trusting that destruction brings creation.

Re: FIRE.

Jennifer
How so sweet and beautiful that you can literally rise through the ashes like a Phoenix with this. So much pain surrounding that area, but you see the light on the other side

Re: FIRE.

Irene
Beautiful. Sending prayers your way and to your community <3

Re: FIRE.

anamaria
Jennifer, I so appreciate the love. Forward.