Empath Oil + Spray <3 <3

Nneka
I just used the Empath oil for the first time to do some tapping and it smells DIVINE. It's definitely now my favorite scent from Resonance Apothecary thus far. I just felt that I should come here and say thank you, Maryam for your beautiful creation.  Have a great day! <3

Re: Empath Oil + Spray <3 <3

Jennifer
Thanks for sharing! I’m waiting on an order, this far I’ve just tried teas...can’t wait to get my oil and spray!

Re: Empath Oil + Spray <3 <3

Shai Nicole
yessss this is one of my favorites, along w the spirit, heart opening, & auric shield sprays ^_^

they are real treasures!
❁❁❁ bless