Emotions during mercury retrograde.

Tiffany
Hello everyone.

I’ve been experiencing a plethora of emotions during this mercury Retrograde (due to a situation that happened with someone). One moment I’m on cloud 9 and another I’m down/in a rage ready to contact this person to vent. I’m aware that things that haven’t been dealt with come to the surface during retrograde. I’ve been trying to feel the feelings and get them out.

Is anyone else having emotional triggers enhanced during this time? & how do you deal with them.

Re: Emotions during mercury retrograde.

Felisha Nicole
Hi Tiffany, wishing you continued well-being.

When I'm triggered and I'm in a crowd I zone in on a mantra, my favorite "Om Sri Durgaya Namah", at home I let immediate family know I'm in my feels - I need time to take care of myself and go write out my feelings or a letter to someone (I usually burn it or delete it not intending to give it to them), sometimes I just talk to myself, like have a full-on conversation asking myself questions about how I am feeling and answering. I'll intentionally find a movie that I know will bring me to tears and have a good - shoulder quivering - cry and sometimes I just go in a special space and belt out my favorite songs and/or dance until I'm exhausted, lol.  Funny tips, but they work for me, lol.

*Hug*

Re: Emotions during mercury retrograde.

Kemi
Hi Tiffany,

I've also had a big emotional upheaval this retrograde. On Friday I got a call that re-surfaced some of my deepest old wounds with regard to my family. I know this is all in line with retrograde, and am trying to consider that this is the right time for this stuff to surface so i can heal/let it go finally, for good.

I've been asking my intuition and dreams to help guide me on the way to do that. So far the messages I've gotten have been along the lines of "you know how to do this, you've got it, trust the process." I've been doing tapping, I did Erin's breathwork video, spiritual bath, and created some new mantras around being able to handle it all.

i hope this helps! thanks for sharing - you are not alone.
Kemi

Re: Emotions during mercury retrograde.

Tiffany

Hey Felisha!

I’m so glad these work for you and I will definitely try  both of them - the mantra and the letter to the person. I’ve had the conversation with myself before and clarity followed

Re: Emotions during mercury retrograde.

Tiffany
Hey Kemi,

It’s great to know that I am not alone. I truly appreciate the support from this community!

Sorry to hear about the old wounds coming up; it shall all be healed soon. Hmmm I resonate so much with “trust the process”. I guess that’s what I have to do. Part of me wants to be 100% over this situation/Not feel the emotions. I will add in a spiritual bath to my regimen and breathe this all out

Thank you so much