Dreamworld Thread!

Dulcie
This post was updated on .
Was typing out dream work but it changes to dreamworld and that’s fine with me😂

Recently, I’ve noticed my dreams becoming more vivid and detailed.

Is anyone having a similar experience/have dreams they want to share?

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Irene
...Ya already know! ;)

Here's something I would like to submit to the dream court:

So last night I had a dream that felt very much like spirit trying to tell me a few specific messages...I'm curious to know what you all think... The first thing I remember was being in a library where there was supposed to be complementary coffee, but the Styrofoam cups that were available had crumbs in them that looked like they were from granola bars. I asked one of the staff members if I could have a new cup. She said yes but then seemed to not be following up on it. I followed her to see if she went to go get them but then I saw she was in a break room with cabinets of mugs (like, an excessive amount) available and she had poured herself coffee in a mug. I walked away in disbelief and she saw me. She came back to me with a mug of coffee. I remember the coffee tasting really good! Later in the dream, some young white college age men looking came into the library and that triggered people into rearranging all of the tables for them and then putting away and organizing a large stack of groceries including diapers and paper towels almost like a shipment of donations or something (but for whatever reason it was clear they were groceries and not donations). There seemed to be no reason to do this other than the fact that these men wanted us to. Later in the dream I found out one of my childhood friends was in a relationship with the ex love of my life. Cut to a scene of me lying in a bed and the ex love of my life getting into bed next to me and spooning me and talking about his relationship with my friend. (I didn't encourage it, but I didn't not encourage it...lol). The only physical contact that we had other than spooning was him kissing me once on my back between my shoulder blades. I vividly remember how the kiss felt (!). Cut to him, my friend and a few other people we know all casually shopping at a (very expensive for some reason lol) winter clothing store, and me pretending to be OK with everything. I had a coupon for the store but the items the store clerk laid out for me weren't my style and one looked liked an item on of my friends already owns. I aimlessly wandered and tried on a flannel shirt that looked cute but was very not me, as my friend talked to me about her plans with my ex for later that day. When I looked in the mirror I had different hair (I liked it, but didn't love it) and a septum piercing (have never had one or considered it lol). I remember the shirt being very soft and comfortable. I accidentally let slip the name of my exes favorite mechanic shop (??? Lol at this dream-secret) which he had mentioned to me the night before but my friend didn't seem to notice.

I have two theme ideas about this dream but I would love to know what others think!

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Kyle
Yeah, the same has been happening to me. Lately, my dreams have been extremely vivid with a lot of symbolism that I’m not always sure how to interpret. I’ve been practicing dreamwork & setting intentions before going to sleep and the type of dreams I’ve been having has definitely changed.

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Candace
Hey fam! I wanted to share this dream with you all that I had the night of the healed healer 2 class.
In my dream I was with a family I’d never met there were 2 parents, a daughter, and a baby son. I held the baby while the family ordered food. We all sat down with the food. There was two plates in front of me and the baby who I was still holding. But I was informed one plate was for someone who was coming later. So I shared with the baby, but the baby kept trying to eat from the other plate, and it kept trying to stop him. The parents were ordering more food and appetizers while I was trying to conserve and save this food for someone else.

Then I got up, and as I left the baby sat up on his own able to do everything for himself. He ate what he wanted and everything was fine. I felt the urge to leave the space, and I woke up.

Upon waking, I realized that I’d just assumed the baby needed help. And I’d put my self in the position of being the caregiver for a family who didn’t even ask. They didn’t speak the entire dream, literally didn’t ask me to do anything.

This dream was so revealing for me of how I’d been a caregiver and assumed peoples needs. Which in turn didn’t work out for me.

I’m so grateful for this topic of Healed Healer! I has opened me up to so many possibilities that feel accessible for me.

I am grateful. Love you all!

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Ayesha Haque
Wow! What a beautiful and poignant dream! Definitely feels reminiscent of the Energetic Sovereignty class as well.

I've been having quite vivid dreams as well. I dreamed that an aunt I knew was offering me a drink, I understood it to be poison and refused it. (Felt very much a sign to be discerning of what content I 'consume'). Within the same dream, there was a clear sense that the world was ending, panic and disarray everywhere. I entered my closet which was completely empty, except for a small toy, which I gently offered to my son. But in the midst of it all I was fine. I was actually thinking in the dream about coordinating times with a woman I know in real life who may become my future spiritual teacher.

If anyone has any introductory resources to Dream Interpretation I would love to receive any and all guidance or wisdom that comes your way.

Blessings!
Ayesha

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Briana
YES, my dreams have been SUPER VIVID, esp since I don't have to wake up at certain times anymore, so I can really let is play out as much as it needs to. It feels soooooo nice to be able to let is conclude on its own, and not because I have an alarm going off ect.
I've been intentionally sleeping a LOT more so I can dream, loving it all but also a bit tired from being "awake" all the time.

Here's one I had on the 29 March 2020.

I was in school w Maryam, and she was guest teaching an entire curriculum. When MH sat down to give her class, I was in the actual room but she was broadcasting to any/everyone who wanted to join. After class, she decided to go to her friend/medicine woman in South America/ Mexico and asked if I wanted to join. I said yes, and we took the trip down. When we arrived, her friend was posing as a statue w hella live animals around her, including a lion & tiger. When we sat down, the lion came over and asked if I wanted a foot massage. I declined, and he insisted, sat down next to me, grabbed my foot with his paw and started giving me one. MH just looked at me, knowingly but didn't say anything. Then we both started learning from her friend, who was SUCH a wealth/source of info. She primarily worked as a doula and medicine woman w mothers / children.

That's it. I'm trying to figure out the symbolism of the lion/ foot massage part, but welcoming all interpretations if you have the time!
I've never dreamed of a full on lion before, anyone have a clue of what it could mean?

xx Briana

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Candace
That’s beautiful and so vivid I can see it! I have an interpretation of the foot massage part: Dreaming of a lion feels really powerful. The fact that something so powerful offered a massage I can hear the words “relax into it”.

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Candace
Mmm.  In my dream of your dream, not drinking the drink reminds me of following intuition as well as discernment.
And being in the closet sounds like a sweet spot like being in the eye of the storm. Beautiful <3

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Ayesha Haque
Thank you Candace! Your interpretation was so needed and came at the perfect time. Briana- I also had a dream with Maryam in it just last night! She was teaching a class virtually at first and then later in person. I love the lion-- what came through was "fierce femininity" in combining the images of the lion with the doula, a sort of empowered feminine power.

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

MildredMonique
Maryam has a 4 blog post on dream work on her medium blog from a few years back that are helpful. Link  below for the first post.

Also for dream work Archangel Raziel is helpful to decipher dreams and messages.

https://medium.com/@maryamhasnaa/has-there-ever-been-a-time-when-you-couldnt-tell-the-difference-between-being-awake-and-dreaming-4bdb89db5074
it me :-)

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Willow
Love this thread, I am going to catch up with what everyone shared.

I just wanted to comment that my dreams have been extremely vivid and meaningful lately. It’s wild! I have been waking up around 2-3am and writing them down on my phone.

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Briana
WHEW! thank you BOTH! I receive it i receive it, I receive it!!!
Love both of the words you shared, thank you!💕

Re: Dreamworld Thread!

Ayesha Haque
yay! thank you so much!