Diagrams from Akashic Records class

Dhiyanah
Hi all! I'm making some time to catch up on class and to revisit some older ones from the archives soon, and I found out I'm having trouble accessing the diagrams from Pamela Aaralyn's class for the Akashic Records course. The links just gives me 404 not found pages. Not sure if they're broken links or if the documents were taken down. If anyone has access to them or if this issue can be fixed, please let me know. Thank you! <3
<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: Diagrams from Akashic Records class

yasmineansari
Hi, I think I may have some screenshots from that class! I don't remember if I got all the diagrams down but I can email you the ones I have :)

Re: Diagrams from Akashic Records class

Marissa
I found these screenshots of the sacred symbols from Pamela's class on my computer! Enjoy :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.jpeg

Re: Diagrams from Akashic Records class

Becky
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

-Becky

Re: Diagrams from Akashic Records class

Dhiyanah
symbols_1_copy__1_.pdfsymbols_2_copy.pdfsymbols3_copy.pdf

Thank you for the offer, Yasmine, and for the screenshots, Marissa! A few days ago I found the PDFs in my archives (when looking for something else, ha!). I noticed the links are still broken so I've sent a note about this to the team through the contact form. I've tried to attach the PDFs to this message.

In case it doesn't work and you'd like the PDF references soon or urgently, email me - I'm rarely on the forum and I'm on a social media hiatus right now, but I'm online for work. So if you email me and let me know you're from NEMS, I'd be happy to send you the PDFs from Pamela's class: bydhiyanah at gmail dot com

Take care and much love <3
<3
@byDhiyanah