Dear Maryam

lilly
I am in so much gratitude for your platform. I just finished up “raising your vibration” as I am beginning from the start of your courses, and was in awe hearing you speak about your download experience with your father transcending. My experience with my father bridging over this year is what brought me to join this membership this month. I was truly able to connect with my dad before he bridged over through yoga and mysticism, but after he transcended I fell in absolute love with the new dynamic we had instead of feeling grief or like it was a loss... I couldn’t really put it into words for myself until today. Felt really compelled to share that - not in looking for a response, but rather to extend an energetic hug to you and your work awakening so many others to access their “wifi”. I also wanted to share this for anyone else who might be navigating the death of a loved one... it’s a beautiful thing to fully allow them access to your evolution here in the physical.

Best intentions,
Lillian

Re: Dear Maryam

Tiffany
Thank you Lilly, I felt that

Re: Dear Maryam

lilly
many hugs 🤗

Re: Dear Maryam

Mary
Thanks for sharing, I can relate. I was pulled to join as well after losing my father to COVID-19.

I recently had a QHHT session and was able to tap in and receive messages from my Dad and other loved ones that have transitioned.

I'm here to connect with other like-minded people and receive Maryam's offerings so I don't lose this spiritual/energetic battle.

 - Mary

Re: Dear Maryam

lilly
thank you for sharing, mary. i would be happy to connect with you as an accountability partner through this work if you feel comfortable. my heart sees yours during this timeline in our lives 🧡

Re: Dear Maryam

Mary
I'd like that a lot. Thanks, Lilly