Creative Entrepreneurship Skill Share Thread

Creative Entrepreneurship Skill Share Thread

Sarah
Hi angels!

In preparation for the rest of this month’s conscious entrepreneurship classes - I would love to support each other in our heart-centered business development!

Whether it’s talking out ideas together, utilizing one another’s services, offering feedback, or whatever else feels resonant to you guys!

So - what services and products are you guys offering or developing right now??

Here’s me, currently:
x Offering: intuitive reading & healing, intuitive/psychic development (medium/channel/oracle, reiki teacher, crisis counselor by training)
x Developing: evolutionary astrology counseling, plant medicine

I have more questions for you guys, too, if you’re interested, but let’s start here :)

xoxo

S.

Re: Creative Entrepreneurship Skill Share Thread

BetZua
Hi Everyone!

First, thank you Sarah for starting the thread.

Im offering:
- Graphics for your business (called Vision)
- Custom business plans/models to expand access to services (called Consulting)

Im developing:
- A way to make the gift economy a tangible/accessible way of bartering goods & services, starting by unifying collective services based in integrity
- Im also learning to accept that I have value & that my way of thinking systemically/big picture will help the world

Thank you so much to each & every one of you. Y’all have helped me believe & see that it will get good in this hood (earth).

Bet-Zua

On May 7, 2019, at 9:57 PM, Sarah [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi angels!

In preparation for the rest of this month’s conscious entrepreneurship classes - I would love to support each other in our heart-centered business development!

Whether it’s talking out ideas together, utilizing one another’s services, offering feedback, or whatever else feels resonant to you guys!

So - what services and products are you guys offering or developing right now??

Here’s me, currently:
x Offering: intuitive reading & healing, intuitive/psychic development (medium/channel/oracle, reiki teacher, crisis counselor by training)
x Developing: evolutionary astrology counseling, plant medicine

I have more questions for you guys, too, if you’re interested, but let’s start here :)

xoxo

S.

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Creative-Entrepreneurship-Skill-Share-Thread-tp1546.html
To start a new topic under New Earth Mystery School, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML

Re: Creative Entrepreneurship Skill Share Thread

Irene
Hello! I would be up for bartering for an equally valued level/amount of services:

I'm a writer, editor and audio producer with technical/creative writing expertise and experience at all levels of radio production.

I'm looking for a web designer for my website. I do have a website started but I could use a critique or help to finish it.

I'm available via twitter @ink_joy if we can help each other <3

bless