Conscious community

Elsie
Hello

In the last session with had with Maryam and Leila they spoke about the "lone wolf syndrome", which describes me perfectly. I have been on the conscious path for many years yet  I still havent found a community to share these experiences with! I'm also a single mum of a young boy which makes it difficult to carve time for myself to go out into the world to find people on a similar wavelength.

However! In the spirit of positivity and affirming a new timeline for myself I would like to find myself attracting kindred souls with ease. I want to couple intention with action . Online is a great place to share. I also wondered if anyone else here is UK based?  I live in Bristol, UK.

With love

xxx

Re: Conscious community

Mia Redzic
Hi!

I don't live in the UK, however, I appreciated your message as it resonated with me. I also have had various experiences from time to time that feel like a "lone wolf syndrome" type of ordeal. I just wanted to say that I understand exactly where you're coming from. Sometimes in doing this work, and I feel it especially towards the beginning stages, it is almost as if everyone you try to discuss these topics with looks at you as though you are "out there", and sometimes even close friendships and relationships begin to fall out, so I definitely get that. Just know it's all apart of the Divine plan and this community is here with you and I understand you deeply!

Much love and blessings!

Re: Conscious community

Shabana
Hi Elsie,

I'm from London. How are you? I was feeling slightly lonely recently, I have always felt like my thoughts and understanding about life are very different from the people around me. After having been in a place for a long time feeling misunderstood and slightly disconnected from friends & family. I am now able to spend time with them with less judgement and this is allowing me to learn more about them and myself. I do have a friend who is spiritual and we sometimes speak about our experiences, we focus on different areas and have different approaches but helps to have that chat.

Have you tried connecting with other local people online? I have connected with some lovely people over Instagram and Facebook! :)

Happy to connect also.

Shabana

Re: Conscious community

Shabana
Hi Mia,

Where are you based? :)

Re: Conscious community

Tiffany
Hi Elsie!

I’m definitely going through the lone wolf syndrome at the moment so I understand how you feel. I’m also hoping to attract those with similar interests as well - with ease. So many people fell away over the years; it has been painful but I now understand now

Re: Conscious community

Elsie
Hey Shabana

I think I will make more effort to connect with people online! Its a wonderful tool in that way. I am also attempting to not be so self isolating, and be open with my spirituality. Its an intention for this coming year so I will keep you posted about how I get on!

If you ever come west let me know! xx

Re: Conscious community

Jenny
I live in Northumberland, England :} If you're ever in the north east we could hang. X

Re: Conscious community

Danielle Elaine
I love this! Anyone in the SF Bay Area wish to connect? I live in the beautiful East Bay- Richmond, CA. I feel super connected and supported in this global community and would love to see what new connections come from it.

<3 <3 <3,

Danielle

Re: Conscious community

Neha Jha
Mmmm, yes. I live in Houston, TX for right now!

Hopefully moving to the Bay Area early 2018. I'd love to connect in person, Danielle, if I do!