Community recommendations for sufi content?

Community recommendations for sufi content?

zahraw
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community recommendations for sufi content?

Wangui
Hi Fadumo!

I've been going through the book club content recently and I believe in the March 2018 and the Feb 2019 Maryam suggests some great books.

Re: Community recommendations for sufi content?

Yasmine
I really like "Love is A Fire: The Sufi's Mystical Journey Home" and "The Bond with the Beloved" by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee. They're both great intros to Sufism.